FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Transferring veris

Transferring veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was wondering, and the answer is probably no, but can I transfer some of my veri's from my single account to my couples account as they relate to me in a couple. I am keeping my single account not changing it to a couples one? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you not just get the ones who verified you to do it again for your couples page?

"Can you not just get the ones who verified you to do it again for your couples page?"

We are doing this yes, just wondered there was an easier way really

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Can you not just get the ones who verified you to do it again for your couples page?

We are doing this yes, just wondered there was an easier way really "

But if they only met you alone, they didn't meet a couple and any verification they leave would be false.

"Can you not just get the ones who verified you to do it again for your couples page?

We are doing this yes, just wondered there was an easier way really

But if they only met you alone, they didn't meet a couple and any verification they leave would be false. "

No Bobby, whats happened is my partner and I have met people in a club, together, but the veri's were left on my single profile if that makes sense. They specifically refer to us as a couple, not just as a single.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I doubt Admin would allow it though. They might change your single profile to a couples one.

"I doubt Admin would allow it though. They might change your single profile to a couples one. "

I know which is what I don't want as I meet alone as a single and play as a single too...without the involvement of my partner. As many of my veri's state, and why we have a seperate couples profile.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

To answer your question, no you cant transfer veris from one account to another.

Why dont you make a note on your new profile referring to the veris on your existing one and then people can see the veris there?

"To answer your question, no you cant transfer veris from one account to another.

Why dont you make a note on your new profile referring to the veris on your existing one and then people can see the veris there?"

Thanks Jezebel, yes we have done that, I may well reword it though. Is it ok to keep the veri's showing on my single profile though as I wouldn't want to get it changed to a couples one due to the veri's?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"To answer your question, no you cant transfer veris from one account to another.

Why dont you make a note on your new profile referring to the veris on your existing one and then people can see the veris there?

Thanks Jezebel, yes we have done that, I may well reword it though. Is it ok to keep the veri's showing on my single profile though as I wouldn't want to get it changed to a couples one due to the veri's?"

I dont see it being a problem as long as youre clear that you meet as a single only on your singles profile and as a couple on your other one.

Thanks Jezebel, yes we have done that, I may well reword it though. Is it ok to keep the veri's showing on my single profile though as I wouldn't want to get it changed to a couples one due to the veri's?

I dont see it being a problem as long as youre clear that you meet as a single only on your singles profile and as a couple on your other one."

Thats brilliant thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont see it being a problem as long as youre clear that you meet as a single only on your singles profile and as a couple on your other one.

Thats brilliant thank you "

You could also mention on your singles profile why you've got verifications as a couple as you've said above

Thats brilliant thank you

You could also mention on your singles profile why you've got verifications as a couple as you've said above "

I shall mspurple, I'll update my profile in the morning

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Why dont you make a note on your new profile referring to the veris on your existing one and then people can see the veris there?"

Simple!

» Add a new message to this topic