FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Meeting Verification Problem Please Help

Meeting Verification Problem Please Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I am a single male,silver site supporter, verified by photo verification. I have recently met up with a lady who has verification herself from meeting in person, and has been trying to verify me from our meeting. For some reason she is unable to do this! Can someone please help?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If yous shared an internet connection or if yous are outwith each others filters the verification wont go through

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Verifications we try to leave for another user aren't being saved

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves.

No she lives 26 miles away no shared connection of any kind?

So it would appear that because we were in the same coffee shop last week both connected to the WiFi there that I cannot get her verification. Is there a moderator who can sort this out please? I am quite sure that the lady in question would be happy to be contacted.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Mo one can help you with this. It is how the site works

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Contact her and ask her to do it when she isn't with you

She has been trying to do it when she's not with me. From her home 26 miles away from mine.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We don't see any recent blocked verifications to you. If you are friends on the site and if she tries again and there is still a problem please use CONTACT link to let us know straight away

Admin x

Tried that just got a bog standard reply. The lady has tried verifying me again today after our second meeting. She cannot understand what is happening herself. She has been through her friends list to see if there was a problem. She can verify every single one of her friends except me! She has checked her account details as have I to ensure we do not fall outside eachothers parameters. We do not!

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

[Removed by poster at 09/04/16 21:59:24]

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Have you checked Manage Verifications? It might be hiding there

Because I only have photo verification as a single male until verified by cam or a meet I have no access to managing verifications. Hence my issue of trying to get this sorted.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Because I only have photo verification as a single male until verified by cam or a meet I have no access to managing verifications. Hence my issue of trying to get this sorted."

My Account - Manage Verifications

Without access to that, you'd never be able to show Verifications, no matter how many were left for you!!

I don't think you understand the problem. The issue is not whether I can manage a verification or not. I have none to manage. The issue is the lady trying to verify me cannot. When she can I will be able to manage that verification.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Ah, when you said
"Because I only have photo verification as a single male until verified by cam or a meet I have no access to managing verifications."
, I presumed that you meant that you had no access to "Manage Verifications"! Sorry!

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"Tried that just got a bog standard reply..."

Admin have said that there are no blocked verifications for you, and asked you to contact them. I guess your "tried that..." relates to contacting Admin as they requested. But it takes Admin up to 48 hours to review all the comments/complaints etc that they receive - sometimes longer at weekends. So you just need to be patient.

Thankyou FlirtyN must admit patience is not my strong point xx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

What flirty says is true for reports, but the CONTACT is not used for reports so it should be a bit quicker to get an answer, but it is the weekend and they may be doing other things, so yes, you need patience