FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Reviews in CLUBS

Reviews in CLUBS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a friend in here who cannot write a review in Clubs nor ask for any help in here... can anybody explain why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

They could use the "Contact" link at the bottom of every page to ask Admin themselves

Thanks for your kind reply... apparently they have done so, but had no reply from the Admin.

It seems that while they were able to write a review in clubs before and also to communicate in the forum they now have been blocked to do so (no particular reason) but they can do all the rest.

Is there any such thing to block or limit a profile from writing reviews and/or using the forum?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

They probably have a forum ban if they can't post anything on here or the review page

The only people that will be able to do anything about it are admin so they need to try contacting them again

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Profiles can be blocked from all or parts of the site.

They are still best to wait for an answer from Admin as they are the only ones that will be able to explain.

OK many thanks for your advice, they are reading this forum as they could not write they have asked me to write on their behalf... it does sound strange though as they are very kind people!!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"OK many thanks for your advice, they are reading this forum as they could not write they have asked me to write on their behalf... it does sound strange though as they are very kind people!!!"

It matters not if people are "kind" people...if they break rules they get a ban, be that from the site, forum or chat.

As you said this is for a "friend" then you won't know what they were banned for, the best advice is to get your friend to do what others have said, use the CONTACT button to contact Admin.

OK many thanks, they have contacted the Admin so I will assume they will receive n explanation so as to clarify what they have done as they seem not to know!!!

Once again many thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic