FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Chat

Chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awny123 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Spalding

I can't get into chat every time I join a room I get kicked out again then a message come saying chat session expired. Can anyone shed any light as to why this keeps happening I have tried logging in and out several times and restarted my phone. Many thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i think you get a ban if you don't type anything in chat for a while or arent dong anything on cam.

Spalding

Not sure I have done anything to get a ban ... but how do I find out if I have been issued a ban ?

"Not sure I have done anything to get a ban ... but how do I find out if I have been issued a ban ? "

by that chat message about being expired.

it's not a permanent ban, and you didn't do anything offensive. i think it's to more encourage people to type/engage in chat and not lurk.

maybe it even set off by accident? sometimes this site glitches. i would contact admin to ask about it if you're not sure and definitely contact them if it's not gone after 24 hrs.

Spalding

"Not sure I have done anything to get a ban ... but how do I find out if I have been issued a ban ?

it's not a permanent ban, and you didn't do anything offensive. i think it's to more encourage people to type/engage in chat and not lurk.

maybe it even set off by accident? sometimes this site glitches. i would contact admin to ask about it if you're not sure and definitely contact them if it's not gone after 24 hrs."

How do I contact admin... sorry never had to contact them for anything x

"Not sure I have done anything to get a ban ... but how do I find out if I have been issued a ban ?

maybe it even set off by accident? sometimes this site glitches. i would contact admin to ask about it if you're not sure and definitely contact them if it's not gone after 24 hrs..

How do I contact admin... sorry never had to contact them for anything x"

no problem, happy to help.

you can find the contact button on the bottom of every page on a pc/laptop. or if on your phone at the bottom of the homepage.

or use this link.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/question

Spalding

maybe it even set off by accident? sometimes this site glitches. i would contact admin to ask about it if you're not sure and definitely contact them if it's not gone after 24 hrs..

How do I contact admin... sorry never had to contact them for anything x

no problem, happy to help.

you can find the contact button on the bottom of every page on a pc/laptop. or if on your phone at the bottom of the homepage.

or use this link.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/question

"

It appears I'm stuck in chat despite logging out numerous times

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've moved your other thread to the chatroom forum in the hope that a chatop will see it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you had a ban it would say you are not ok to chat. Have you tried the help page suggestions.

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/NewChat

this last couple of days ive been logged out of chat because im already in chat... although i obviously am not... ive changed my password but the same problem is recurring... any ideas please?

» Add a new message to this topic