FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > profile text

profile text

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. some feedback on this would be helpful. i have had a profile on here for amny yrs. probably since around 2008. Many have known me for years and had a good laugh at what was on my profile.. it was a bit of a rant but really tongue in cheek and not in my books abusive or naming and shaming anyone. in fact it was like a bloody epic haha.

Anyway a few hours ago i got mail from admin telling me a mod had removed ALL of my text ass it was either abusive or naming and shaming. i am shocked to say the least. Why couldnt the mod have mailed me and told me to remove what they thought was abusive andi would have done gladly. To remove the whole thing seems vindictive to me. your thoughts on this please folks.. or even some feedback from the person(s) responsible. thanks Msjojo

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow

we I didn't think it was abusive, but then I knew it was tongue in cheek .. which was obvious if people had read it.

You probably upset somebody by refusing to meet them and they complained

Would have thought a quick message to you about the content asking that you alter it would have been enough, deleting it seems way over the top

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yes it does really. they even removed the respect for armed forces emblem...which i add i have returned to the profile. i trust thats not offensive!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive read ur profile loads and ive never seen anything abusive or out of line on there? Hopefully your post on here will get to the bottom of it xxxx

By *arolxxpaulCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

i put some thing on my status yes it was wrong what i did admiting but to remove all my profile for some thing that stays ther eabout 3 days is stupid if you ask me and some people need to grow up. this is a adult site not a kids site.

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

wow sis,

i knew ur profile was just longer than mine but i never found anything abusive in there!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

sis maybe a quik message to admin to ask who n wot etc may help?

luvs ya

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sometimes things get reported, Admin check it out and decide what to do from there.

A normal chat or forum mod can't do it, so in turn they wouldn't be able to mail you about it.

Contact Admin themselves as Nutty advised.