FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Someone using my photos on thier profile

Someone using my photos on thier profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harmingC OP   Man  over a year ago

Dunmow

Someone has taken a photo from my profile and using it as theirs, beside reporting the profile as fake is there anything else I can do

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ung DomMan  over a year ago

Dudley

"Someone has taken a photo from my profile and using it as theirs, beside reporting the profile as fake is there anything else I can do "

I'm my experience admin do nothing

I have had my pics copied and reported and even profile text stolen and pasted.

You could maybe keep your best pics on private only - but that's always a shame.

Report to admin - but don't expect help.

HD

Dunmow

I screen shorted it and either his profile is now invisible or they blocked me

Is annoying, as soon as I think I’m getting my confidence back something like this happens and make me hate being open and showing things on here

By *ung DomMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Think of it as a confidence boost

If your pics are good enough for others to steel - how low must there confidence be?

Take is as an unwanted compliment.

(Not the best answer I know, but making the best of s bad situation makes us all stronger)

Dunmow

Thanks Dom, that’s a good way to look at it

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

They are some damn fine photos! And I would take it as a compliment that someone is using you as bait

I've reported several profiles for using other people's photos. Nothing has been done and the pics are still being used

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is a process to go through with stolen pics , you will get a mail saying they are looking into it and then a mail when it is resolved.

Try and be patient though as it can take up to 48 hours to be dealt with and maybe a little longer over weekends or the holiday period.

To anyone else, if you think stolen pics are being used asked the person who's pics are stolen to report it please