FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Deleting verification we left someone by mistake

Deleting verification we left someone by mistake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwifeandcuck OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Hi we accidentally left a veri for someone we didn't mean too. I was looking at a profile but was then going to give a verification for someone we met today. I clicked the verification button left the verification then realised we'd left if for the person who's profile we were looking at and not the person we actually wanted to verify. Can admin delete it? We have messeged the person explaining and apologied for the mistake.

Sorry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

You can't delete it. Contact admin and explain

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi we accidentally left a veri for someone we didn't mean too. I was looking at a profile but was then going to give a verification for someone we met today. I clicked the verification button left the verification then realised we'd left if for the person who's profile we were looking at and not the person we actually wanted to verify. Can admin delete it? We have messeged the person explaining and apologied for the mistake.

Sorry "

If admin don't respond to your request, your only other option is to block the person you accidentally verified, this will remove verification but it will still remain in summary. If you unblock after blocking verification will appear on their profile again.

Blackpool

"Hi we accidentally left a veri for someone we didn't mean too. I was looking at a profile but was then going to give a verification for someone we met today. I clicked the verification button left the verification then realised we'd left if for the person who's profile we were looking at and not the person we actually wanted to verify. Can admin delete it? We have messeged the person explaining and apologied for the mistake.

Sorry

If admin don't respond to your request, your only other option is to block the person you accidentally verified, this will remove verification but it will still remain in summary. If you unblock after blocking verification will appear on their profile again."

Nah blocking isn't an option we wanna meet him. He's amazing

Sorry

If admin don't respond to your request, your only other option is to block the person you accidentally verified, this will remove verification but it will still remain in summary. If you unblock after blocking verification will appear on their profile again.

Nah blocking isn't an option we wanna meet him. He's amazing "

So you gave someone a false verification to get there attention

Sorry

Nah blocking isn't an option we wanna meet him. He's amazing "

Lol !!!

Hi I've just paid by card to join. How long does it take to activate

Blackpool

Sorry

So you gave someone a false verification to get there attention "

Nooooooo we already had his attention lol. He messeged us we was reading it then I went to leave the verification and bollocks left it for him lol

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

Nooooooo we already had his attention lol. He messeged us we was reading it then I went to leave the verification and bollocks left it for him lol"

Meet him quickly then you have already left a veri

Blackpool

"

Nooooooo we already had his attention lol. He messeged us we was reading it then I went to leave the verification and bollocks left it for him lol

Meet him quickly then you have already left a veri "

» Add a new message to this topic