FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Looking for Advice

Looking for Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everybody,

Name's Liam. Joined the site fairly recently but don't seem to be having much luck, ha. Now I'm not sure whether or not it's my age or appearance that's letting me down or simply the fact that I'm a single guy. With that being the case would some of you fine people mind sharing some tips with me? Just to increase my chances.

I consider myself to be a nice guy. Not pushy and always polite. Where am I going wrong?

Thanks in advance to all that reply.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe elaborate a little on the interests section.

Otherwise I guess you just have to be patient. I know single guys get a really rough time on here regarding meets because there are so many, but hang on in there

Hey up fella

Im not sure what ratio is on here but im gussing circa 80/20 and that makes it harder to get/make meets - just be give it time

"Hello everybody,

Name's Liam. Joined the site fairly recently but don't seem to be having much luck, ha. Now I'm not sure whether or not it's my age or appearance that's letting me down or simply the fact that I'm a single guy. With that being the case would some of you fine people mind sharing some tips with me? Just to increase my chances.

I consider myself to be a nice guy. Not pushy and always polite. Where am I going wrong?

Thanks in advance to all that reply. "

erm... your profile opening line is

***Well what else can I say?***

well...... you hadn't actually said anything yet

» Add a new message to this topic