FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Inadvertent Exhibitionism

Inadvertent Exhibitionism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Behind my place I have a couple of windows that see into my house. I was sorting washing nude the other morning and noticed an old lady from over the back watching. I wasn’t sure she saw but found it a turn on. Anybody else think this is fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atBottomGirlsWoman  over a year ago

St Austell-ish

"Behind my place I have a couple of windows that see into my house. I was sorting washing nude the other morning and noticed an old lady from over the back watching. I wasn’t sure she saw but found it a turn on. Anybody else think this is fun

"

My back windows overlook a senior housing complex. I'm afraid of giving someone a heart attack if I even open my bathroom windows while taking a shower. Not fun--traffic here is blocked by tourists even without an ambulance coming through.

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

I love being seen. Often wander about dressed as Tanya with curtains and windows open xxx

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

I (Mrs) loves walking around the house naked, unfortunately we are very over looked and our front room window is almost floor to ceiling with no curtains

I don't let it stop me though, I just gave to be a bit more aware when coming downstairs or going into the front room

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I was once getting ridden in the back of my car parked in what I thought was honestly the most isolated, out of the way backroad in the Black Mountains, then the local pony club came round the corner.

Fortunately we were both mostly dressed and with her skirt quickly pulled back down it didn't look *too* scandalous.

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

Something similar happened to me and one of my girlfriends at the time.

We were on a deserted beach and were naked and enjoying each other when about 20 horses and riders came out the water.

I apologised but they said it happens all the time and not to worry.

Think thats where my naturist life started to be honest.

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"Behind my place I have a couple of windows that see into my house. I was sorting washing nude the other morning and noticed an old lady from over the back watching. I wasn’t sure she saw but found it a turn on. Anybody else think this is fun

My back windows overlook a senior housing complex. I'm afraid of giving someone a heart attack if I even open my bathroom windows while taking a shower. Not fun--traffic here is blocked by tourists even without an ambulance coming through."

Have ladder... am willing to travel !!..lol

By *exysnog58Man  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 16/06/21 21:11:09]

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I (Mrs) loves walking around the house naked, unfortunately we are very over looked and our front room window is almost floor to ceiling with no curtains

I don't let it stop me though, I just gave to be a bit more aware when coming downstairs or going into the front room "

Had somewhat of the same experience but with an older neighbour when I was younger, didn't stop me getting changed with the curtains open lol

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Nothing inadvertent about our exhibitionist fun, we enjoy others watching us, especially outdoors, but we dont want to offend the vanillas, so choose our watchers carefully, usually on here.

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

So exciting seeing a lady undressing in their bedroom window, I live in Blackpool and walk along the seafront, seen loads of women and couples in hotel windows

"So exciting seeing a lady undressing in their bedroom window, I live in Blackpool and walk along the seafront, seen loads of women and couples in hotel windows "

It is a big rush I must admit I always left my curtains open after it

By *cooby5555Man  over a year ago

galway

"Behind my place I have a couple of windows that see into my house. I was sorting washing nude the other morning and noticed an old lady jesusfrom over the back watching. I wasn’t sure she saw but found it a turn on. Anybody else think this is fun

My back windows overlook a senior housing complex. I'm afraid of giving someone a heart attack if I even open my bathroom windows while taking a shower. Not fun--traffic here is blocked by tourists even without an ambulance coming through."

jesus christ open the window will you

"I (Mrs) loves walking around the house naked, unfortunately we are very over looked and our front room window is almost floor to ceiling with no curtains

I don't let it stop me though, I just gave to be a bit more aware when coming downstairs or going into the front room "

Address please so that I can accidentally walk past at just the right moment!!!!

Me and an ex were having sex on the sofa in the room of our hotel, then realised midway the curtains were open enough to see us and decided to open them up abit more.. later that night saw a couple in the flat opposite our room fucking and played with eachother while watching.. we both hoped someone got the same treat from us!

By *cooby5555Man  over a year ago

galway

I was in a hotel room in New York one morning feeling horny decided to get laptop out and have a wank earpiece in playing away next thing I know cleaner was in the room the shock made me cum she kicked up an awful fuss threatened to call security shouting pervert haven’t had a wank in a hotel since

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I get dried and dressed with the curtains open quite a bit. Only really overlooked by two houses out the front, don’t know if I’ve been watched by the neighbours. The back of the house overlooks a field where dog walkers walk their four legged friends. There are so many unobservant people, I guess just not looking to catch anyone, but there are a few who definitely are looking and catch a cheeky eyeful occasionally

» Add a new message to this topic