FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > A newbie to the site and community!

A newbie to the site and community!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello!

I'm new to this community and also site and I am looking for people to help me discover this way of life so to speak and also help me find my bearings! Being compeletly inexperienced I am looking at trying things out and seeing what I enjoy and don't enjoy. I'm based in the Home Counties and I am able to drive.

Does anyone have any tips for a compelete newbie?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

One of the easiest ways, is to go to a club and spend the evening chatting to people - lots of people - that way you'll make new friends, pick up lots of tips, possibly get invited to socials or parties and who knows, you might even get to play. Not to mention getting meet verified.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"One of the easiest ways, is to go to a club and spend the evening chatting to people - lots of people - that way you'll make new friends, pick up lots of tips, possibly get invited to socials or parties and who knows, you might even get to play. Not to mention getting meet verified."

I would agree with this and you have a local club in Dunstable.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Hello!

I'm new to this community and also site and I am looking for people to help me discover this way of life so to speak and also help me find my bearings! Being compeletly inexperienced I am looking at trying things out and seeing what I enjoy and don't enjoy. I'm based in the Home Counties and I am able to drive.

Does anyone have any tips for a compelete newbie?"

Maybe don't stress the newbie thing quite so much. Although we don't mind being someone's first swing, we don't consider ourselves hand-holders and would like to think that a guy we meet has some idea of what he wants.

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

OP, you're quite young, and unfortunately it is going to be against you. As well as the fact you can't accommodate (as on here, most would assume you're married/in a relationship).

First of all, we'd advise you to have a think why you want to swing. What is the appeal in it for you? If it's easy hook-ups, you can give up your hopes already as this site is anything but easy. Particularly for men.

If you actually do want to be involved in the community and in the lifestyle, then start thinking about getting yourself to clubs and organised social. You can find info about socials on the forums.

As others have already said, you have a swingers club nearly on your doorstep- Penthouse Playrooms in Dunstable. It is a night-club style club, where you come in dressed to impress and remain dressed unless in play areas.

If this club is a bit too close to home, you have another 2 great clubs further up north, near Black Cat Roundabout. One is VA (Vanilla Alternative) near Sandy- similar to Penthouse Playrooms, it has more night club vibe to it. You stay dressed in the bar area, then dress down when in play areas.

Both of those clubs are licensed venues.

Second club near Black Cat Roundabout, closer to St Neots, is Jaydees. We are huge fans of this club as it's the most friendly and inclusive from all the clubs we've been to so far. And you can bring your own alcohol there.

There are a few other clubs not too far away from you, depending on how far you are prepared to travel.

Also, if you do want to be more noticed on Fab, you need to put some effort into your profile.

» Add a new message to this topic