FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm new here, thought I'd swing on by (sorry about the pun!) to say hello, and also ask for some advice on standing out?

So far my communications do not seem to be hitting the mark. Any advise on breaking the ice and how to introduce oneself would be great.

TTFN

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm new here, thought I'd swing on by (sorry about the pun!) to say hello, and also ask for some advice on standing out?

So far my communications do not seem to be hitting the mark. Any advise on breaking the ice and how to introduce oneself would be great.

TTFN"

hi easy Pleaser. .

Its never easy for single guys on here.

Single men will always find it hard. You have clear face pics which is a plus but can't accomodate which rightly or wrongly will be seen negatively by many.

Your profile basically says that you think you are an amazing shag. Some will see that as arrogant. And it says nothing about you or what you are looking for. At best it is bland and many people click the profile before the message.

Thank you both for your feedback, I'll have a little edit

take the time to look at some of the rather big mistakes single guys make on the forums and try not to make them and you might stand a better chance

Thanks again, I'll take a look.

» Add a new message to this topic