FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Chastity

Chastity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have just received my fellas chastity looking for ideas I.E rules takes and any personal experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds exciting, what rules have you discussed between you so far regarding it? I wouldn’t want to suggest things you’re already planning to do.

By *punky PunkMan  over a year ago

bath

Very interested in this thread. Congratulations on your new aquistion. I'm have a feeling that i'm not far behind you so also looking for ideas.

By *ornycouple44Couple  over a year ago

St austell

every time another guy makes you cum its a week in chastity for your hubby

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Congrats on taking the key.

If he’s not worn a cage before, ease him into wearing it for longer periods and build that up. Give him a little tease when he’s locked.

In terms of my experience, my domme ex gf liked to have me cage reg and go orgasm free for 6-10 weeks at a time, before a big play session. She’d pin me or tie me down and tease with her body, pretend to blow me in my cage and once rode on top with my cage in her. It is a huge mind fuck.

If you are doing Dom/sub play you can bring the strap on in, verbal play, etc. Note, he can also wear the strap on over the cage so you don’t miss out whilst he’s locked.

Most of all, enjoy it. Hope you have loads of fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t forget that he will need to learn how to piss without making a mess when he first starts wearing it. The style of the cage will obviously affect how difficult it is for him to piss with it on. I wasn’t allowed to sit down to piss and had to stand up and get as much in the toilet as I could but it used to spray a lot. I had to lick up any piss that went on the floor. My Mistress used to video me pissing and we would watch it back together afterwards to see what I was doing wrong.

» Add a new message to this topic