FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > south couple learning the ropes

south couple learning the ropes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illecouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cowplain

Hi all...never posted before but been enjoying the site

so far all has been fun, started speaking to others and had some fun with our webcam, my only biggest gripe is the annoyance of some people being so ignorant!! We have sent nice messages to people, they read, then either delete or just blatently ignore the message!

How can people meet others with all the ignorance?? Even if that person isnt our type or what we are looking for, we do try to reply out of politeness, but its off putting trying to meet new people when your getting fed up with being ignored

but hey, thought we would expand out horizons and put up a post...never know, may get more people up for a chat and maybe join us on cam if we cant in person

have been looking into the clubs advertised, certainly seem fun...never been to 1 before

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have the same problem,but hey you should be alright soon being a sexy couple.x

I have the same problem, so many people say they are looking for a TV but when I message them they either dont reply or just delete my message. I now block everyone that doesnt respond within a couple of days and if my message is deleted without any reply I block them straight away.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Hi all...never posted before but been enjoying the site

so far all has been fun, started speaking to others and had some fun with our webcam, my only biggest gripe is the annoyance of some people being so ignorant!! We have sent nice messages to people, they read, then either delete or just blatently ignore the message!

How can people meet others with all the ignorance?? Even if that person isnt our type or what we are looking for, we do try to reply out of politeness, but its off putting trying to meet new people when your getting fed up with being ignored

but hey, thought we would expand out horizons and put up a post...never know, may get more people up for a chat and maybe join us on cam if we cant in person

have been looking into the clubs advertised, certainly seem fun...never been to 1 before"

It's not rude to delete a message without replying. Even the FAB faq's state as such. And from personal experience (and I've even put it in my profile) I don't reply to messages from people I have no intention of meeting of chatting with purely because not everyone knows how to take no for an answer and some get nasty or abusive. So don't take it personally, just take it as a thanks but no thanks and move on x

Cowplain

I just think its rude, makes me winder why their on here when they dont talk!

The only responce we do seem to get are from people who arent local, which kinda defeats the object of trying to find a local meet lol!

I cant help wonder if we are doing something wrong...we try be polite and get nowhere, yet if we messaged saying "hi, your gorgeous and we wanna fu*k you so hard" we would probably be ignored then too!

Cant win either way haha

If someone spoke to you in person you wouldnt just blank them would you. It IS rude not to reply even if its a no thanks. I think it says a lot about people who just delete messages, thats why I block them. You will be supprised how many people delete my messages but still keep perving over my pictures if I dont block them.

Cowplain

The only ones we dont reply to are single men, gets boring after a while and does state on our profile that we arent interested

think its annoyed us more today as we have messaged a few people and get ignored...yet their asking for local couples to chat to, and we are being polite, and not just adding them without speaking

You do have to remember that there are so many dreamers on here which does spoil things for genuine polite people like yourselves.

Cowplain

Oh many a times we have met a girl who says she goes both ways, but when it comes to it she backs off

ive mey so many in my time that say they are bi, but its all in their head lol! They like the idea, bit not the reality...i prefer both haha

I suffer the very same problem, people put on their profiles that they are looking for a TV/TS but when I contact them its a different story.

Just because some one is looking for a tv doesn't mean there looking for you though.

You could try blocking mail from men which might make it a bit more bearable.

We don't always respond to all our messages for various reasons from not being interested to having to go and do something then forgetting about it. Doesn't mean we are ignorant though.

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

It's dam bloody rude to not take the time to even say NO..it may take me Days but we try to answer as many as poss ?..

"The only ones we dont reply to are single men, gets boring after a while and does state on our profile that we arent interested

"

You could just block them from messaging you? Seems a bit rich to start a thread criticising others for not replying and then admitting to doing just that?

"

I cant help wonder if we are doing something wrong...

"

To be honest while you aren;t necessarily doing anything wrong the odds are stacked against you. You are looking for single females the most sought after demographic on here. From your profile it is not clear whether you are looking for just fem on fem or a full ffm. That lack of clarity is not great and many single females will not be overly interested in just fem on fem when meeting a couple. You can't accomodate, so you need to find a single female happy to invite a couple in to their home.

Kent

[Removed by poster at 28/01/13 18:55:20]

Kent

This is taken from the fab faq's

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

So it's not rude or expected. It's the way it goes. Some people choose to spend ages each day replying to messages and that's up to them. Personally I've got better things to do than reply to people who then start asking why not and getting abusive!!'

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Here are your problems

webcam fun only --

Looking for fems without being specific as to what you want --

not really rude not to reply, Ill be frank I get really bored of sending messages saying we arent interested or the person/people arent our type :

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 30/01/13 21:28:22]

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

oops.. Last post deleted cause I clearly can't read..

I'd said your profile name would put me off before even looking..... Only to realise it's ville .... and you aren't called VileCouple

*makes appointment to go get specs

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

happens all the time i think its rude aswell it takes just as long to press delete as it does to say no thanku, well nearly as long just manners in my book , but get used to it its def the way people are on here

It's also manners to read someone's profile and make sure you match what they're looking for before sending a message but most of the time that doesn't seem to happen.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"It's also manners to read someone's profile and make sure you match what they're looking for before sending a message but most of the time that doesn't seem to happen. "
true bt it does wen i send a message but makes no difference im not botherd any more im used to the ignorance was just letting the op know its a common occurrence

» Add a new message to this topic