FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who finds swinging very liberating. Discovered it 8 months ago and absolutely love it the freedom to express my sexuality. And have met some great couples and people. And given me a whole new confidence.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Who finds swinging very liberating. Discovered it 8 months ago and absolutely love it the freedom to express my sexuality. And have met some great couples and people. And given me a whole new confidence."

I've grown so much as aperson, at the start of it all I was this criminally shy wiltering wallflower who would damn near leave a venue if ANYONE said "Hi" to me.

Now am looking for unsuspecting victims to say "Hi" to

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Hi! Got to agree with you, it is def liberating!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have found it a veritable Pandora's box of experiences we both have grown more confident and both look forward to the next new experience. In short its one of the best choices we have ever made

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

we started swinging together just after we'd met a few years ago, and have had some wonderful experiences and met many lovely, sexy people. we think it has brought us much closer together and made us both very sexually confident. sex is too good just to be kept to two people!

when we had our early swinging experiments when much younger (and long before we met) the scene was very hidden - it's great that nowadays it is much more open and honest.

me personally its made me more self confident and more aware that what i do is no ones business but mine! xx

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

gr8 question and yes its a gr8 lifestyle choice x 1 thing more tho have you noticed how swingers are more sociable in general anywhere eg supermarket train ect ect can strike up a conversation with any 1 ???

Forum Mod

"gr8 question and yes its a gr8 lifestyle choice x 1 thing more tho have you noticed how swingers are more sociable in general anywhere eg supermarket train ect ect can strike up a conversation with any 1 ???"

I don't........Im a nutter magnet

Bolton

"gr8 question and yes its a gr8 lifestyle choice x 1 thing more tho have you noticed how swingers are more sociable in general anywhere eg supermarket train ect ect can strike up a conversation with any 1 ???

I don't........Im a nutter magnet "

mmmmmm possibly cos you're a nutter yourself? Z xxx

Forum Mod

"gr8 question and yes its a gr8 lifestyle choice x 1 thing more tho have you noticed how swingers are more sociable in general anywhere eg supermarket train ect ect can strike up a conversation with any 1 ???

mmmmmm possibly cos you're a nutter yourself? Z xxx"

Ah fair point......like attracts like xxx

Bolton

mmmmmm possibly cos you're a nutter yourself? Z xxx

Ah fair point......like attracts like xxx"

Only just seen this - but yep, you're right!!! Z xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic