Bukake/ group cumming on you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issyforyou OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Durham

Anybody had experience with this or is on there to do list x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Durham

Seem to be getting lots of messages saying they want there wife or girlfriend to be the one in the middle lol x

By *e Platypuss de ErotiqueMan 2 weeks ago

Bristol

I've been involved in several organised at a sex club. Three woman on three knees stroking and sucking our dicks, then exploding over there tits. Really enjoyed it. My FB would love this.

By *carlettxStaxCouple 2 weeks ago

Nottingham

Not the easiest to organise

If you do it privately it's almost guaranteed that atleast 50% of the guys invited won't show up

And even at clubs it's not easy.

Scarlett is looking to host her own cum themed event at a club like one we visited at cupids so she can get more guys there that are into it.

By *e Platypuss de ErotiqueMan 2 weeks ago

Bristol

"Not the easiest to organise

If you do it privately it's almost guaranteed that atleast 50% of the guys invited won't show up

And even at clubs it's not easy.

Scarlett is looking to host her own cum themed event at a club like one we visited at cupids so she can get more guys there that are into it."

Agreed! I tried this years ago with a ex. lots of interest two people turned up. Much better in a club.

Durham

Closest I've come is ex girlfriend having four cum on her and then kissed me after

By *murfette69Woman 2 weeks ago

Dublin

On the list to try

By *lueeyes3082Man 2 weeks ago

nr kettering

"On the list to try "

Wow shame your in Ireland I'd love to be one

By *ucktuationCouple 2 weeks ago

Worthing

The most the wife has had cum on her is about 15 guys however it is hard to plan she would love to do a proper Bukkake with at least 30 guys

By *antiedsubMan 2 weeks ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

Wouldn't mind trying it while I'm tied up and gagged, maybe golden showered as well

By *eiclad33Man 4 days ago

all over the country

Attending in this Friday I will be on my knees

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 4 days ago

Bedfordshire

Would definitely enjoy, shall I keep glasses on or off?

By *amboozledByPaperClipsMan 4 days ago

Hull

On for sure

By *lldaybreakfastMan 4 days ago

leeds

Definitely on my to do list

By *C_BristolCouple 4 days ago

Bristol

On our to do list

By *iM4kinkMan 4 days ago

San Antonio

"Wouldn't mind trying it while I'm tied up and gagged, maybe golden showered as well"

i've been with two guys and the one that blew his load down my throat came in just under five minutes. He was also only average sized. Now the guy fucking my ass slowed up as he watchef me suck the other guys load from his cock. And the one fucking me was prolly over 7" and pleasantly thick. He slowed up while watching me push my mouth down to vanilla's slightly groomed balls. Steady sucking his sensitive cum drooling little dick for every last drop. i could feel his fat, swollen cockhead pushed up into my tummy as he fought back from pumping his thick load in my boi pussy. Once he won that war he started taking deep, firm thrusts. And did my best to push him over the edge. i had smeared the smaller guy's drool soaked dick all around my mouth and even down my my neck. Watching me raise the rounch level slightly definitely refueled his desire to stretch my tight little asshole. He was taking long, full deep thrusts into me. He couldn't actually see me smearing vanilla's sloppy, drool soaked cock all over myself. Licking and slurping all the cock slobber off it and was randomly meeting his thrusts. Though i tried to make a noisy, sloppy show of it just to get him to pump me full of his man goo. Instead he slowed as i said, listening to my sloppy eagerness. Which got me the only other reaction i was hoping for. As he watched me devour the mess all over vanilla's spent meat he would slap my ass cheeks. Knead them firmly, stretching me apart as he kept his big oil and spit covered balls squished firmly against my tightly stretched sissy fuck hole. As my showing off slowed he steadily as fucked me, increasing the speed and firm bottoming out in my boi pussy till he filled my tummy with man milk.

By *OM2241Man 4 days ago

Midlands

On the wishlist.

» Add a new message to this topic