FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > new here but not to swinging

new here but not to swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herbertsugar OP   Couple  over a year ago

BURY

why is it so hard to strike up a conversation with like minded people ? we are never pushy and will always respect other people's wishes , a simple no thanks in a message will do , how hard is it to do that ? we must of sent lots of messages now to people but never get any back , its like we are being written off before anyone gives us a chance to get to know us , just because we are new on this site does not not mean we have never been swinging before and i know that alot to do with is the fact we are not yet verified on here x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ahhhhh not easy on a swinging site to get some fun. If it was that easy you de have ever tom dick and Harry on here. Yes even males go through as much trouble / hassles as cpls if not more.

What I find works the best is honesty from the start. Always go with ur gut feeling. It's nice to get to know some 1 before you jump into bed so to speak but it's hard. Be patient it will come right for you s.

don't take it personally.

BURY

thanks peeps for reply i know to well about waiting and dont expect to jump straight into bed with just anyone thats not my style but honestly just a simple reply back to some of my messages would be nice x

"thanks peeps for reply i know to well about waiting and dont expect to jump straight into bed with just anyone thats not my style but honestly just a simple reply back to some of my messages would be nice x "

No reply equates to no thank you.

By *hitedukeMan  over a year ago

derby

"thanks peeps for reply i know to well about waiting and dont expect to jump straight into bed with just anyone thats not my style but honestly just a simple reply back to some of my messages would be nice x "

This gives me the hump as well. My favourite is couples that ask for a face pic without sending one themselves, its a joke !!

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

you are only looking for a female too, they get inundated with messages you have to make your profile stand out, you have really restricted yourselves, perhaps meet a few couples for social meets first xx

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

OP, may I direct you to the FAQs at the bottom of this page. You will find that there is a section about 'How do I get verified by others?” and 'there are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!”

By *bbwlizWoman  over a year ago

oldham

I totally get what your saying. They are a lot of people on this site who just delete messages and block, and haven't got the manners or guts just to say a polite no thanks. Even people's lack of manners has pissed me off.

A couple was inquiring about a dogging spot on there status. I knew one in that area and sent them a nice message of where it is. Well all I got back was a delete and block. I find that very rude to say the least, and I didn't send that message as a way to meet them. It was a genuine nice thing I was doing.

Keep at it and you will eventually meet some genuine people. It can just take a bit of time.

BURY

piss u off dont they

Maybe its as simple as, youre looking for F or FF, more men on here than anything. Profile looks good, give it time xxxxx

BURY

thanks for your reply all advice taken on board

"thanks peeps for reply i know to well about waiting and dont expect to jump straight into bed with just anyone thats not my style but honestly just a simple reply back to some of my messages would be nice x

OP, may I direct you to the FAQs at the bottom of this page. You will find that there is a section about 'How do I get verified by others?” and 'there are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!”"

I so wish I could chat with you Bambi, you sound and look wonderful. I know, rude of me to approach when your profile is clear, but sometimes ....

BURY

i just want to say a massive thanks for the feedback think i will add to my profile "will meet in clubs" ect ect thanks girls and guys xx

As a lot of others have stated you are only looking for a women. You must now be aware that they are hard to meet as they have so much choice. Another thing you need to be aware of is being bi she likes men. Therefore may want you to join them . Clubs are a good way to progress you bi side. Hope this helps xx

By *bbwlizWoman  over a year ago

oldham

Just had a nice chat with this lady. Can truly say, very genuine and down to earth and looking forward to meeting.

BURY

AWWW , THATS REALLY NICE THANKS LIZ , HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND WILL MEET SOON XX

BURY

bump

We don't find it a problem and always reply..

BURY

thanks to all

"I totally get what your saying. They are a lot of people on this site who just delete messages and block, and haven't got the manners or guts just to say a polite no thanks. Even people's lack of manners has pissed me off.

A couple was inquiring about a dogging spot on there status. I knew one in that area and sent them a nice message ofwhere it is. Well all I got back was a delete and block. I find that very rude to say the least, and I didn't send that message as a way to meet them. It was a genuine nice thing I was doing.

Looks like its not only us guys that don't get replies or get blocked. I know its a swinging site but still nice to see people with manners

Keep at it and you will eventually meet some genuine people. It can just take a bit of time. "

BURY

well were gettin there now cheers

BURY

bump

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Just be yourself xx

"why is it so hard to strike up a conversation with like minded people ? we are never pushy and will always respect other people's wishes , a simple no thanks in a message will do , how hard is it to do that ? we must of sent lots of messages now to people but never get any back , its like we are being written off before anyone gives us a chance to get to know us , just because we are new on this site does not not mean we have never been swinging before and i know that alot to do with is the fact we are not yet verified on here x"

I know the feeling been here on and off over the past couple of years and find it really difficult to strike up chat with people. If I don message people I always try to let them know things about me and follow what they are looking for on their profiles I.e. Face pics etc, but then not even getting the courtesy of a response.

Only takes a couple of seconds to say no thanks I always make sure that I reply to any messages that I do get

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"thanks peeps for reply i know to well about waiting and dont expect to jump straight into bed with just anyone thats not my style but honestly just a simple reply back to some of my messages would be nice x

This gives me the hump as well. My favourite is couples that ask for a face pic without sending one themselves, its a joke !!"

so if we ask for a face pic now can we have bogof and have one of your hump too???

BURY

bump

BURY

bump

» Add a new message to this topic