FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > bi mmf

bi mmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bione_1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Hi im Alex , normal guy but very bi curious .

Im not gay , and dont fancy guys or want one on one with guy but I am very very keen to try bi fun with a bi couple .

Ive always wanted my first time sucking off a guy during hot threesome , im looking for me and the guy to undress his lady , both kissing her hot naked body together then both licking her warm wet pussy before she climbs onto my thick cock and her man drops into my virgin mouth.

Im looking for clean relaxed couple x

So come say hi .

Sorry if this offends anyone , im just being honest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ill.willMan  over a year ago

Sounds good to me pal

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You could perhaps try out your cock sucking skills at a club's gloryhole. You'd possibly meet couples there who could explore further too. Some guys would prefer someone with some cock sucking experience to suck their cock, so it could help you out, if you can later post that you're a good eager - experienced- cock sucker, in mmf.

Broxbourne

I dont fancy glory hole to be honest but thanks anyway . Im keen to have a guys wife guide her mans dick ibro my virgin mouth amd tell me how to suck !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well if you can get down to Oxfordshire I'm sure one of my lady friends will be pleased to have an assistant!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I take your point about the gloryhole, it was a suggestion as at a club you could find a mf who may play that way, so she could still help guide and teach etc. If you can think of other ways to increase your experience, it will increase your attractiveness to others, where they would prefer a guy to have some expertise. There are some crap cock suckers out there, so someone who at least has done some is perhaps a better bet to invite over than someone who hasn't ever even tried it, and may either hate it or be a slow or poor learner. GH's were just a quick thought that came to mind, but there are other options if we use our imagination. Good luck!

Broxbourne

Thanks for the advice

Broxbourne

Hi any couples willing to help me try my first cock sucking mmf please get in touch cheers x

» Add a new message to this topic