FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > First playtime

First playtime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekysmiles OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

We are looking for our first playtime together, so just put up a meet, would love to know what folk think of our new profile text.

If you're up for it, how much fun do you think you could have with us ? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Welcome and good luck...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have an excellent well written profile, it is a skill I wish I had. Have tried to rewrite my profile many times but find it extremely difficult to portray who I am (not what I think others may want to read) and make it attention grabbing at the same time. Any tips welcome

By *anttotryanythingMan  over a year ago

havant

good profile , if only you were looking for single men as would like to help out some of your fantasies

Hi we are new to the site, first timers, but we have had no interest. What are we doing wrong. Some kind advice please x

By *heekysmiles OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Thanks for your messages everyone.

We've just been honest on our profile but luckily I seem to be able to coherently write something interesting down for it.

Lets all get rat arsed and fuck.

By *oddamnCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"Hi we are new to the site, first timers, but we have had no interest. What are we doing wrong. Some kind advice please x"

you are looking for the near mythical single female, so don't expect a rush of offers as these girls are in high demand. A few more photos would help, maybe a brief description of what you want from your ideal first meet? Stimulate the eyes and mind and that will intrigue people into wanting more.

and a photo of a cum filled mouth gets noticed A LOT in our humble experience!

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

"Hi we are new to the site, first timers, but we have had no interest. What are we doing wrong. Some kind advice please x"

Guys some more photos will help with your profile, telling people what you like/want and don't want will sort out who contacts you, use the chat room as well , it takes awhile but you will get there, you look like a great couple, shame your so far away other wise who knows' all the best xxx

Dunno why....your gorgeous, great kissing pic x

"Hi we are new to the site, first timers, but we have had no interest. What are we doing wrong. Some kind advice please x

Dunno why....your gorgeous, great kissing pic x "

Yes you are, but as has been said, you are looking for the Ellusive, took us a long while to find it (her).

Stay with it don't be pushy, a few more pics wouldn't go astray, remember though less is more ... Picture wise, leave a little to the imagination! since you are a couple make sure there are pics of both of you, put a little more in your profile, perhaps what you have to offer, rather than just what you are looking for.... Have fun and enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic