FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hey all.... A bit of help...

Hey all.... A bit of help...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all... I'm new to the site got myself all set up with a profile... Just looking for a bit of help getting up and running with people.... I'm a happy go lucky kind off lad that is up to try everything... Any help will be much appreciated....

Many thanks.. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hey all... I'm new to the site got myself all set up with a profile... Just looking for a bit of help getting up and running with people.... I'm a happy go lucky kind off lad that is up to try everything... Any help will be much appreciated....

Many thanks.. x"

Straight, but verified already by a guy. There are hundreds of threads by people asking for help, read them and if it helps take note. It's your profile only you know how to sell yourself. Best of luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use the forum search facility to look up other threads for profile help as its a topic that occurs regularly so there's plenty of advice on there for you to take advantage of. Also as the above poster said a verification from a man when your straight wont do you any favours

Be friendly..funny..cheeky..not at all pushy...apparently its tough on here for single guys but I've been on here for 6 weeks and I'm having a wild time...try to impress on every meet...look good..smell good..be confident and Youl do just fine my friend!!

You can only work with, what you have, so I think you have done very well.

being a soldier will help a lot, most women like the strength and fantasy of a man in uniform, especially when they know you won't be home for long, to cramp their sex life.

Have fun and be lucky .

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Be friendly..funny..cheeky..not at all pushy...apparently its tough on here for single guys but I've been on here for 6 weeks and I'm having a wild time...try to impress on every meet...look good..smell good..be confident and Youl do just fine my friend!!"

exactly!

"Be friendly..funny..cheeky..not at all pushy...apparently its tough on here for single guys but I've been on here for 6 weeks and I'm having a wild time...try to impress on every meet...look good..smell good..be confident and Youl do just fine my friend!!

exactly!"

Totally agree!

Also I find going to local clubs or meets will also help people get to know the real you and give you a better chance! Good luck

By *heirishboy121Man  over a year ago

Enniskillen Northen ireland

ive found just being your self is good be honist be respectfull and no bullshit then you should be fine good luck

Your profile is fine. You can add to it as you go along if you want to. Nice pics too but far too young for me but you will have fun here

"Hey all... I'm new to the site got myself all set up with a profile... Just looking for a bit of help getting up and running with people.... I'm a happy go lucky kind off lad that is up to try everything... Any help will be much appreciated....

Many thanks.. x Straight, but verified already by a guy. There are hundreds of threads by people asking for help, read them and if it helps take note. It's your profile only you know how to sell yourself. Best of luck "

ha ha I agree it say try anything once but won't meet guys

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Be yourself, honest, curious and flexible - as well as friendly, and you'll go far. Those that have no flexibility or patience fall and fail fast. You seem great and happy to help you with your profile and any tips etc at any time, if you message me - I don't see it as a come-on, when people are up front. You can't have too many friends, as others may know someone or a party etc that could be great for you.

» Add a new message to this topic