FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Young, single, not new but soon to leave x

Young, single, not new but soon to leave x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, been on here a while but never looked at this part of the forums, I wonder who posts on here lol

I did have my own fan thread a month ago, just search mat1988, think it was mostly people talking about my bum.

Anyway I'm leaving in May, I'd love to get to know some new people in the 2 months I have left on here.

I'm happy to chat but we all know I'd rather meet lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Hi everyone, been on here a while but never looked at this part of the forums, I wonder who posts on here lol

I did have my own fan thread a month ago, just search mat1988, think it was mostly people talking about my bum.

Anyway I'm leaving in May, I'd love to get to know some new people in the 2 months I have left on here.

I'm happy to chat but we all know I'd rather meet lol"

why are you leaving??

Found a job lol No longer a bum so I'm not going to have the time to message people, get to know them, arrange meets, travel etc. Fab is great just time fo me to go.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

bye !! have a nice life and hope everythin works out for u x

"Found a job lol No longer a bum so I'm not going to have the time to message people, get to know them, arrange meets, travel etc. Fab is great just time fo me to go."

A lot of peeps have full time jobs and families, and they still manage to find time to play.

Rather than leaving completely, perhaps you could hide your profile until you are settled in your new routine, and find that you have time and energy to spare for fun!

Good luck!

It's a change in location and very little free time. I will keep in touch with people, I just don't have the time to meet new ones off here, it's hard work for single guys to start the ball rolling lol

"It's a change in location and very little free time. I will keep in touch with people, I just don't have the time to meet new ones off here, it's hard work for single guys to start the ball rolling lol"

i will second that it is hard work for single guys on here

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"It's a change in location and very little free time. I will keep in touch with people, I just don't have the time to meet new ones off here, it's hard work for single guys to start the ball rolling lol

i will second that it is hard work for single guys on here "

correction, not all just some

Wow thats fantastic news Mr Lovely Bum congratulations

"It's a change in location and very little free time. I will keep in touch with people, I just don't have the time to meet new ones off here, it's hard work for single guys to start the ball rolling lol

i will second that it is hard work for single guys on here correction, not all just some "

well every single guy i have spoken to on here has said how hard it is to get to meet on here and how hard work it is to have fun!

By *wned EmCouple  over a year ago

nuneaton

[Removed by poster at 14/03/10 19:47:16]

nuneaton

"Wow thats fantastic news Mr Lovely Bum congratulations "

I second that. Can you leave us a pic of your bum before you go? I have enjoyed reading your posts in the forums. You have put your point of view across well even when its been challenged for being a bit controversial. Lots of luck!

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

i will second that it is hard work for single guys on here correction, not all just some

well every single guy i have spoken to on here has said how hard it is to get to meet on here and how hard work it is to have fun!"

Not been that difficult for me and had lots of fun too

"well every single guy i have spoken to on here has said how hard it is to get to meet on here and how hard work it is to have fun!"

I concur with femme, some of the single gents are not as lucky as others.

"Wow thats fantastic news Mr Lovely Bum congratulations

I second that. Can you leave us a pic of your bum before you go? I have enjoyed reading your posts in the forums. You have put your point of view across well even when its been challenged for being a bit controversial. Lots of luck!"

It's good to know I will be remembered, I'll pm you a pic, just my bum?

nuneaton

"Wow thats fantastic news Mr Lovely Bum congratulations

I second that. Can you leave us a pic of your bum before you go? I have enjoyed reading your posts in the forums. You have put your point of view across well even when its been challenged for being a bit controversial. Lots of luck!

It's good to know I will be remembered, I'll pm you a pic, just my bum?"

Mmmmm

Perhaps there should be a posting board on here somewhere so people who leave can post a pic of themselves for others to remember them by.

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Phwoar yeah- a board of rememberance.

A good perv board

Admin- can we have one please

debutante u can perv on me any time

i will second that it is hard work for single guys on here correction, not all just some

well every single guy i have spoken to on here has said how hard it is to get to meet on here and how hard work it is to have fun!"

Except you seem to have had 7 meets in 3 months which is more than some people get in a year

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

will miss your bum Matt, but wishing you all the best in or new job and if you ever find yourself across the border then give us a shout xx

Can I get a bum pic too lol

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

its just has difficult for a single female to get a decent meet with a genuine single guy who wont waste time by not turning up

Anyone who wants a bum pic (I have a few to send) should pm me with a pic and I will return the favour, no cock shots please lol

Matt we dont know you but good luck with you new job..

Mrs jnp

P.s would love a pic of your bum lol

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"Anyone who wants a bum pic (I have a few to send) should pm me with a pic and I will return the favour, no cock shots please lol"

Damn and i had igot it all hard and ready for you too!!!!

LOL

» Add a new message to this topic