FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > dogging

dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ezzer789 OP   Man  over a year ago

hingham norfolk

I am newish to this and would like to try dogging but cant find anywhere local. how do I find out where they are ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

follow the dogs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anywhere that's a little secluded , lay by , picnic area , car park , they all have the potential to be dogging spots . Maybe try some places like this that are near u , go at night , if there's more cars than u expect then chances are something goes on , just don't expect people on here to give out locations willingly , there are so many single guys about that additional ones aren't really encouraged ,

most importantly if you do find somewhere keep it to yourself and don't advertise it , especially on open forums , that's just about the biggest no no there is , if you find a place and blab about it , before you know it , no more digging spot , hope you get lucky

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

In addition to the wise words above, when you are in a car park, look for condom wrappers and stuff like that

By *PLNORTHERNCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

"In addition to the wise words above, when you are in a car park, look for condom wrappers and stuff like that "

i would hope people took there rubbish with them.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"In addition to the wise words above, when you are in a car park, look for condom wrappers and stuff like that

i would hope people took there rubbish with them."

I couldn't agree more. It's a bit of a problem and does spoil it for civies who use the locations during the day, but it is a sure sign of a dogging spot.

» Add a new message to this topic