FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > fem tv,s & females who can help?

fem tv,s & females who can help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im seeking friends for social and good times with.

i am genuine and wish to take my dressing further.

i want to meet a tv/ts or female to learn to act and look as close to female as i can. I am willing to listen and learn. generally i want to be as good as i can.

I am up for nights out or in. I will travel or accomodate and spend a whole day or more if i could dressed.

go on shopping trips and anything else we fancied doing.

if we ended up having a play then so be it.

But as many tv,s can say its a lonley life at times. So anyone out there who can help me please,please waste no time and send a msg. I need to make lots of friendships and have a good time on the way.

Oh and a photo. Mine in return.

Marie. xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Are you on Tvchix? This is the premier and free TG website in the country. Go on nights out and events. There is a TV day, hosted by my friend LanaScott in Derby at the Attic on Monday and Friday.

You could have public pics. There is such a variety in how girlys look that not many people would want to take a punt on someone without pics.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

As the last poster said it is well worth joining TVchix as well as having a profile here on Fabswingers.

The Village in Manchester is a place to meet lots of Tgirls and admirers every Wednesday night and if you do visit Blackpool try the Liquid Friday daytime tgirl/admirer sessions.

Have fun....

» Add a new message to this topic