FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback

Profile feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello fab people

We are fairly new to this and very keen to start making friends and exploring some fantasies.

Would you please let us have some feedback on our profile? Not the easiest thing knowing what to put on there so any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Miss T

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Your profile isn't bad at all. Get photo verified, all you need is a bit of paper, pen, camera and yourselves. Also add some photos of Mr, as the lady of a couple may want to make sure he doesn't have a 3rd head or anything

"Your profile isn't bad at all. Get photo verified, all you need is a bit of paper, pen, camera and yourselves. Also add some photos of Mr, as the lady of a couple may want to make sure he doesn't have a 3rd head or anything "

Thank you very much. We are photo verified, just not verified in person yet. More challenging than we thought!

I added a pic of Mr T but will put some more on when I'm on the laptop. Good point

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello fab people

We are fairly new to this and very keen to start making friends and exploring some fantasies.

Would you please let us have some feedback on our profile? Not the easiest thing knowing what to put on there so any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Miss T"

Profile is fine, everything everyone needs to know is there, its well written and not full of pushy rules.

And I have to say great cleavage too miss t

How is my profile? X

"Hello fab people

Thanks

Miss T

Profile is fine, everything everyone needs to know is there, its well written and not full of pushy rules.

How is my profile? X"

Thank you very much

Yours reads very well but I'm not sure you are as angelic as your pics would have us believe! Misleading halos

"Hello fab people

Thanks

Miss T

How is my profile? X

Thank you very much

Yours reads very well but I'm not sure you are as angelic as your pics would have us believe! Misleading halos "

Lol

Just to keep a bit of privacy, I'll send you a face pic so you can judge x

"Hello fab people

Thanks

Miss T

How is my profile? X

Thank you very much

Yours reads very well but I'm not sure you are as angelic as your pics would have us believe! Misleading halos

Lol

Just to keep a bit of privacy, I'll send you a face pic so you can judge x"

Well I tried but all men are blocked, shame x

Any other thoughts, very much welcome x

» Add a new message to this topic