FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > A few pointers

A few pointers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on here for a few weeks now and tried to start up conversations with others but all my messages seem to get deleted i wonder where i'm going wrong?

i'm trying to make friends first with ppl and then see what happens... would it be because i'm on my own here????....if you can send some tips my way as on how to improve things then they are more than welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a case of ' hows your luck ?' on this site.

Chin up and keep trying

The cock shot you have on your profile might be putting people off,i like to see a face pic or nice body shot,i know what a cock looks like

You need to include more on your profile,you should have what you are looking for,your likes and dislikes ect,make it look interesting.

Also,do you make sure the people who you email are looking for guys? Are you in their age range? Are they looking for straight guys? do you smoke,will they meet smokers?

Good luck xx

everything JnP said and to reconfirm please put a nice face shot on your aviatar xxx

i've taken away the cock pic as my profile pic, i have a face pic but it's friends only as i live in a small town and know there are 1 or 2 from here use this site

Well i've amended my profile a bit and dont know what else to put in it so here goes

"Well i've amended my profile a bit and dont know what else to put in it so here goes "

put your face pic under private then it keeps ur privacy and u can attach it with mail xx

"everything JnP said and to reconfirm please put a nice face shot on your aviatar xxx"

Its funny how most of the ladies expect a face pic from guys on their profiles yet never display one on their profile or avatar.

Nice lips though

Face pics are not necessary, a nice body shot showing basic shape (yes even the big guys) many women like larger men, be happy with what you are and show them curves.

Oh and calling people skinny is like calling people fat, they are large and small in my book.

"Face pics are not necessary, a nice body shot showing basic shape (yes even the big guys) many women like larger men, be happy with what you are and show them curves.

Oh and calling people skinny is like calling people fat, they are large and small in my book."

Does my profile pic show how large or small I am ? Lol.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Its funny how most of the ladies expect a face pic from guys on their profiles yet never display one on their profile or avatar.

"

I disagree with both clauses.

Ok , Lets start with the lady whose thread I replied to ' bigtitswobblybits'.

I never saw a face pic on her profile

I have been on the site 3 months now so I have done quiet a lot of research on my observation lol.

"Face pics are not necessary, a nice body shot showing basic shape (yes even the big guys) many women like larger men, be happy with what you are and show them curves.

Oh and calling people skinny is like calling people fat, they are large and small in my book.

Does my profile pic show how large or small I am ? Lol. "

No but your profile doesn't open with a statement about your size like the OP's profile does

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Ok , Lets start with the lady whose thread I replied to ' bigtitswobblybits'.

I never saw a face pic on her profile

I have been on the site 3 months now so I have done quiet a lot of research on my observation lol. "

Fair enough. To support "most", you'll need over 50% of the single females requiring a public face pic. To support "never" you'll need 100% of single females without a public face pic.

My own observation is that when a lady says she'd like to see a face pic, she'll state "either on profile or with a first message", and will almost always reciprocate.

Yes , I had noticed that myself , it must be a new trend in message writing from the ladies lol

Thats fair enough, I am sure most people send a face pic in a private message anyway .

didnt. Think this would cause such a stir lol . I wondered why i'd so many profile visits the other day . But alas my inbox is still empty

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

I would probably remove the word hairy from my username

From the profiles of single females we have seen.. And thats not many not our thing.. But they tend to make a point of asking for smooth

Even with couple, myself include.. Err that's mr new.. Spend ages removing bodily hair and trimming up

"everything JnP said and to reconfirm please put a nice face shot on your aviatar xxx

Its funny how most of the ladies expect a face pic from guys on their profiles yet never display one on their profile or avatar.

Nice lips though "

lol i didnt say all the face!!!!

"everything JnP said and to reconfirm please put a nice face shot on your aviatar xxx

Nice lips though lol i didnt say all the face!!!! "

You need to make yourself a bit more clear LOL

Nice lips though lol i didnt say all the face!!!!

You need to make yourself a bit more clear LOL "

oh my the times thats been said to me

» Add a new message to this topic