FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > new friends

new friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how do i get to get friends on here... think people see i got no friends n they don't want to no.. im genuine guy just wanting fun like every1 else...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

I'm not sure if the friends list plays a major role in peoples decisions, maybe it does for some people who knows?

I think people are more likely to look at someone who has a in depth profile and pics, now you got the pics part done, although when looking at your profile I dont see too much that would tell people about yourself, maybe explain what you are into and what you are looking for from a meet.

You say you are experienced in whats going on, perhaps expand on that so people get a idea.

Someone on here told me when I first joined "expect nothing and be yourself and youll be fine" and that advice has paid off very well as I am talking to people on here.

Perhaps join in with some of the forum disscussions and show people your personality.

Hope these tips hlp you, i'm newish on here myself and the tips I have given you have helped me out a lot on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic