FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New member - Older Guy

New member - Older Guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all - I am fairly new to this and have had some helpful tips by some nice people.

I am not desperate nor try to be pushy, but would really like to broaden my experiences sexually. Always open to suggestions and have tried lots of stuff that I found I like in previous relationships.

I know it's easy to say stuff but I do know how to pleasure a woman and get a great kick out of seeing them cum first or at same time.

Have chatted to a real nice couple and have cammed for her a few times, she certainly knows how to turn a guy on, never thought i would do anything like this but once I did it I was fine. Read comments on my profile if your not sure.

So if anyone would like to see me on cam first then meet hopefully I am up for that, but only genuine people though. I will have a house to myself from December as my daughter moves out, will miss her but missing fun too!

Looking forward to chats, cams and meets cos thats what we are here for! Speak soon!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Hi granthan,

My advice tou you as your new is remove the cock pic as your avatar.

No offence hunny but I know what a cock looks like as have seen hundreds now.It also make me think your just a dick.

What I would prefer as a single fem is to see a torso,or bum pics. A nice tastefully took shot. Maybe you all dressed to go out, doesnt have to be your face but never your cock in avatar.

Your profile is good so can see some effort has gone into it.

Get in the chat room with cam on your face preferably as again there are often loads of men wanking on there. I always prefer to chat to a man with a face on cam.

Get yourself to some socials in the events section and maybe to some local swing clubs.

The forums are great to chat. Dont be rude ot grumble about no meets as you need to remember your in the majority on here so loads of other single men so you need to stand out for the right reasons and not the wrong ones.

Good luck hunny xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Must admit this is the main reason, we have not met as i like to see who i am chatting to

"Hi granthan,

No offence hunny but I know what a cock looks like as have seen hundreds now.It also make me think your just a dick.

"

This coming from someone with a pair of tits as their avatar.

Pot, meet kettle, it's black, BTW.

"Hi granthan,

Pot, meet kettle, it's black, BTW."

Except i have a face picture in private he doesnt

Christ sake you are only 47......hello!

My advice would be .... Ignore all the advice you are given and be yourself.

now... you sinking or swimming ?

"Hi granthan,

Except i have a face picture in private he doesnt "

Mmmmmmm not sure capey was talking to you I think it was CuriousFruit x

"Hi granthan,

Mmmmmmm not sure capey was talking to you I think it was CuriousFruit x"

oh well i still have a lovely pair as she does

And he has sent me a message with a face picture, rather nice

"Christ sake you are only 47......hello!"

Have to admit, I felt rather depressed when I saw this. I'm 50, and not quite willing to admit I'm old just yet!!

"Hi granthan,

Mmmmmmm not sure capey was talking to you I think it was CuriousFruit x

oh well i still have a lovely pair as she does

And he has sent me a message with a face picture, rather nice "

Ooooooooo let me know how you get on ...

Well "old guy", I'm considerably older than yo, lol, and I'm happy to report that I do quite ok on here.

Granted, I have a sexy wife to swap and to help attract playmates, but your age shouldn't have any bearing on how you do.

Some of the previous lady posters have said that they prefer not to see cock pick avatars. If you are indeed looking to meet ladies, then it would be a good idea to take notice of what they are saying.

As a single guy, you have a lot of competition on here, but you already know that don't you?

Be yourself, is the best advice I can offer. Refresh your profile regularly and try to attend social get togethers as and when you can. Post regularly here in the forums, join in the daily debates. Most of them are total bollocks, but it hasn't put me off, lol.

Best of luck

near kings lynn

Yes I guessed the comment was to me curious_ruit lol.

Note, I change my avatar on a regular basis to me in different things,corsest sometime and boobs but you wont ever see my pussy as my avatar or anything inside me either.

My pussy is my "main equipment" for want of a better word so you will never get that as my avatar.

Also I have many face pics in my friends only or private pics.

Hope that clears up that comment xx

near kings lynn

Jack well said.

As a single fem on here who regularly meets single men then think I am reasonsbly qualified(cough) to comment on what single fems look for maybe and a cock pic is deffo not. x

"Jack well said.

As a single fem on here who regularly meets single men then think I am reasonsbly qualified(cough) to comment on what single fems look for maybe and a cock pic is deffo not. x"

Absolutely, does get rather boring, cock pictures all over the place, so close yet so far

near kings lynn

Thanks grey.

Just looked as was curious again and out of 50 pics in private,fullview and friends only I have 20 pics that are clear of my face. Not bad really I think.

Have taken your advice, see if it helps, thanks to you.

If it don't work I want me money back! lol!

x

grantham29

near kings lynn

nice to see a body pic. It made me smile and not think o no another dick! Would be good to see a bum in nice pants maybe or some jeans maybe. Try lots of different ones. I take most of my own pics too so go for it x

All excellent advice. But there is the sheer volume of single males to compete against for attention. Being over 50 does preclude me I'm sure from a lot of searches but I'm ever hopeful. Hey what I've got to offer isn't that bad!

A friend suggested I start contributing to the forums to get noticed and this is my first foray, however I'm sure that patience and hoensty is the way forward. But any help would be greatly appreciated.

I agree and hope you have some luck. I have chatted to a nice couple quite a bit and in past couple of days a nice woman, so fingers crossed.

I will add more pics as time goes on too.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic