FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Guys with muscle

Guys with muscle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi evry one , are there any fans of muscle around? I know it can be intimidating and off putting but we are not all meat heads lol

Come have a look at let me know what u think.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It has nothing to do with being a meat head, its has to do with you have a fit body, to those of us who have had kids, lumpy all over, it makes us feel inferior as we are not all able to afford to join a gym

Good luck

I feel less awkward with muscular men. So yes, you have a thumbs up from me

"It has nothing to do with being a meat head, its has to do with you have a fit body, to those of us who have had kids, lumpy all over, it makes us feel inferior as we are not all able to afford to join a gym

Good luck "

I have a different view: I too have had children and have a lumpy body, but no one makes me feel inferior! My playmates are all fit, athletic men. They worry about not being fit enough for me: oooooh and a hard on never lies!

No doubt you have an excellent body, just not the body type that does it for me. I prefer lean, athletic bodies.

Lots of women like muscles, so I'm sure you'll have your hands full!

I like. But it's as much about personality as well as body. And it does make me worry about my wobbly bits a little sometimes. But I usually get over that !!!!!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I like muscular men aswell as more slender men. Muscles to me are attractive but unless the personality is there then the person wouldnt appeal to me.

I once met a very buff man and all he talked about was himself and barely asked me anything. It was all about him and wondered if he knew I was there.

I would get working on your profile tho as there isnt much that shows your personality. Its the space where you sell yourself. How about selling your personality too xxx

» Add a new message to this topic