FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > LOOKING FOR A VWE GUY

LOOKING FOR A VWE GUY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Need help people, my mrs who also has a profile on here, has not had much luck when it comes to her meets, the guys have been smaller than me in the trouser dept, so, if theres any guys from Liverpool or there abouts who has a sizeable sausage, please get in touch, I want to surprise her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, it will be hard to find 10"+ cocks here, good luck.

No one likes a smart arse shag

Has size not been discussed prior to meets?

They have said they are WE but when they meet, it's not been the case.

By *hadesofbluelustMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

Why has she not asked for photo evidence first prior to the meeting?

"Why has she not asked for photo evidence first prior to the meeting? "

Photo evidence proves nothing, it could be some one else's cock pic

"Need help people, my mrs who also has a profile on here, has not had much luck when it comes to her meets, the guys have been smaller than me in the trouser dept, so, if theres any guys from Liverpool or there abouts who has a sizeable sausage, please get in touch, I want to surprise her."

well why aint she posting for help in the forums then,if she has a profile Also after reading the last bit of your profile,it seems strange your arranging meets for her and socializing with the men,but the time she would meet them,is when she comes home from a night out

"Need help people, my mrs who also has a profile on here, has not had much luck when it comes to her meets, the guys have been smaller than me in the trouser dept, so, if theres any guys from Liverpool or there abouts who has a sizeable sausage, please get in touch, I want to surprise her.

well why aint she posting for help in the forums then,if she has a profile Also after reading the last bit of your profile,it seems strange your arranging meets for her and socializing with the men,but the time she would meet them,is when she comes home from a night out "

Strange for you but a fantasy for me, so don't question the how's and whys just don't comment to start with

"Need help people, my mrs who also has a profile on here, has not had much luck when it comes to her meets, the guys have been smaller than me in the trouser dept, so, if theres any guys from Liverpool or there abouts who has a sizeable sausage, please get in touch, I want to surprise her.

well why aint she posting for help in the forums then,if she has a profile Also after reading the last bit of your profile,it seems strange your arranging meets for her and socializing with the men,but the time she would meet them,is when she comes home from a night out

Strange for you but a fantasy for me, so don't question the how's and whys just don't comment to start with "

Lol dont post a question in the forums then

Strange for you but a fantasy for me, so don't question the how's and whys just don't comment to start with

Lol dont post a question in the forums then "

You're one of those sad little trolls are you, nothing better to do?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Oh dear...this isn't going well at all

"Oh dear...this isn't going well at all"

Actually gone really well, had a few decent offers

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Oh dear...this isn't going well at all

Actually gone really well, had a few decent offers "

I'm sure there are a fair few VWE guys who'll be offering you what you're after, whatever that is.

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Need help people, my mrs who also has a profile on here, has not had much luck when it comes to her meets, the guys have been smaller than me in the trouser dept, so, if theres any guys from Liverpool or there abouts who has a sizeable sausage, please get in touch, I want to surprise her."

From behind the Mersey but in west Africa now. Am I in?

» Add a new message to this topic