FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What's wrong with my profile?? Getting meets via socials but not via profile...

What's wrong with my profile?? Getting meets via socials but not via profile...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay, so I've been on here a few months now and I've had a couple of meets and veri's but they've all come from going to the different socials and mingling with the people there. I don't actually get any messages or winks via the profile which can only lead me to belive that it's not catchy enough... It does get a lot of male views though Can anyone give me some constructive criticism on my profile please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't see anything wrong with your profile but it typically is hard for men to get meets purely from here as I'm sure you know. Your veri's are good.

Most women and couples view in stealth mode so wouldn't show up in the looked at me section (you won't see I looked).

Just a lot of patience, maybe join in the forum chat, and keep up with those socials etc.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I don't see anything wrong with it as such. Pics are alright and a decent amount written. I feel like it's just missing a little oomph, but can't put my finger on it

"I don't see anything wrong with it as such. Pics are alright and a decent amount written. I feel like it's just missing a little oomph, but can't put my finger on it"

I feel the same when I read it back but I can t put my finger on it either...

maybe youre just proof for the advice we all chuck out - as in get to socials to meet people

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Okay, so I've been on here a few months now and I've had a couple of meets and veri's but they've all come from going to the different socials and mingling with the people there. I don't actually get any messages or winks via the profile which can only lead me to belive that it's not catchy enough... It does get a lot of male views though Can anyone give me some constructive criticism on my profile please "

Are you sending any messages out?

Your profile looks ok though.

Good luck.

"maybe youre just proof for the advice we all chuck out - as in get to socials to meet people"

The socials have been great, the people you meet are so friendly. I would give the same advice to anyone... Go to the socials... It's just feels a little strange that there's no activity through the profile

You could pass as a Ross kemp double

"You could pass as a Ross kemp double "

That has been said before lol, but quoting eastenders I've also been called Phil when I had a few extra pounds on and a beard

I like your pictures they say the following to me

Here I am standing before I go out...or have I just come in?

Look at me confidently pulling a pint or am I making a confident face when I'm actually spilling it down my jeans?

My pants are too tight.

I've walked through to the living room to lay on the sofa in my pants, still restrictive though.

Back to the bedroom. Is that the same carpeting in the living room? Come find out!

Thank god I've taken my pants off.

Nope, back on.

Off again. Don't know what to do really.

Fuck it. Full on suit.

Arrrrgggh too warm for suit. Back to pants.

Decided. Pants off.

"I like your pictures they say the following to me

Here I am standing before I go out...or have I just come in?

Look at me confidently pulling a pint or am I making a confident face when I'm actually spilling it down my jeans?

My pants are too tight.

I've walked through to the living room to lay on the sofa in my pants, still restrictive though.

Back to the bedroom. Is that the same carpeting in the living room? Come find out!

Thank god I've taken my pants off.

Nope, back on.

Off again. Don't know what to do really.

Fuck it. Full on suit.

Arrrrgggh too warm for suit. Back to pants.

Decided. Pants off. "

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Okay, so I've been on here a few months now and I've had a couple of meets and veri's but they've all come from going to the different socials and mingling with the people there. I don't actually get any messages or winks via the profile which can only lead me to belive that it's not catchy enough... It does get a lot of male views though Can anyone give me some constructive criticism on my profile please "

Can't give you any constructive criticism think you have a great profile and love your pics, so just be patient and I'm sure you will be successful. Good luck!!

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

We seem to be in a similar situation so I'd like to offer my view.

Personally, I'm happy as long as I get good sex as and when I want it. I don't mind if it's a fb, an ex, in a swinging club or off Fab, as long as not too much time passes between meets then I'm happy!

I pretty much use Fab as a point of contact for folk I meet in real life. I have made the odd friend off here but I could quite happily get enough action without Fab. In fact, I think the whole meeting dynamic is totally different online due to the lack of body language, people acting differently online to how they would in real life and also the differing levels of competence with technology.

You seem to be a reasonably good looking guy who still gets his fair share anyway. Glad I'm not alone!

"You seem to be a reasonably good looking guy who still gets his fair share anyway. Glad I'm not alone! "

Eh, thanks... I think lol

"You could pass as a Ross kemp double "

I like ross kemp! lol

"You could pass as a Ross kemp double

I like ross kemp! lol"

Hello

We only meet from socials never from a message here , people we talk to are on our respective Facebook or we have numbers to call

If we meet new people it's at clubs , or socials .

I like ross kemp! lol

Hello "

Hello!. You're way too far though. Sorry. Just to compliment you my favourite pic is you behind the beer taps and laying on your front. Keep searching and I'm sure you'll do fabulously

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

Adding a bit of humour to a profile seem to work well with various guys who seem to get a lot of interest.

Maybe use the Ross Kemp thing as a tagline so people see it when your profile is listed in the searches, they get intrigued and then take a look at your profile. So instead of putting Hull guy looking etc, use the tagline to highlight you look a bit like Ross Kemp. It's something a little bit different and will stand out from all the other thousands of single male profiles.

I like ross kemp! lol

Hello

Hello!. You're way too far though. Sorry. Just to compliment you my favourite pic is you behind the beer taps and laying on your front. Keep searching and I'm sure you'll do fabulously "

Thanks and if I'm ever in the area I'll be sure to say hi

Well, thanks to all those who took the time to have a look for me. Unfortunately without the criticism it seems there's nothing much more I can do then what I'm already doing, but even that is helpful to know. So thank you

"Adding a bit of humour to a profile seem to work well with various guys who seem to get a lot of interest.

Maybe use the Ross Kemp thing as a tagline so people see it when your profile is listed in the searches, they get intrigued and then take a look at your profile. So instead of putting Hull guy looking etc, use the tagline to highlight you look a bit like Ross Kemp. It's something a little bit different and will stand out from all the other thousands of single male profiles. "

That I may have to try

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. Great pictures as others have said . I would add some hobbies and interests to your profile . As you have great pictures it may be worth a try .

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

"Adding a bit of humour to a profile seem to work well with various guys who seem to get a lot of interest.

Maybe use the Ross Kemp thing as a tagline so people see it when your profile is listed in the searches, they get intrigued and then take a look at your profile. So instead of putting Hull guy looking etc, use the tagline to highlight you look a bit like Ross Kemp. It's something a little bit different and will stand out from all the other thousands of single male profiles.

That I may have to try "

Good luck.

Face pics are great , as is the bum pic . The others are just generic fillers and one would be plenty . We like to see a cock pic , but accept we are in the minority on the forums for this preference .

The suggestion you are a great person sounds crap .

You've been doing fine , but to stand out on here without using the socials your profile has to appeal to those who are looking to meet .

Maybe say something like , pubs on the doorstep so a drink and if we click not far to mine for fun .

This will appeal to those who wouldn't want to waste time on a social only meet .

And take the quality over quantity off - there's nothing wrong with a quantity of quality on a site like fab

Thanks again to all. I have made some minor adjustments so we'll see what happens.. Regardless I appreciate you all taking the time to look..

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Face pics are great , as is the bum pic . The others are just generic fillers and one would be plenty . We like to see a cock pic , but accept we are in the minority on the forums for this preference .

The suggestion you are a great person sounds crap .

You've been doing fine , but to stand out on here without using the socials your profile has to appeal to those who are looking to meet .

Maybe say something like , pubs on the doorstep so a drink and if we click not far to mine for fun .

This will appeal to those who wouldn't want to waste time on a social only meet .

And take the quality over quantity off - there's nothing wrong with a quantity of quality on a site like fab "

Other members will regard quality over quantity as being a good selling point . It indicates that the member is selective with whom they meet and also makes an effort to deem that they are a march . It is similar to verifications . Some members find too many very off pointing .

Going for quality makes sense

hi new here and finding it hard to get people to meet me and ver me ??

"hi new here and finding it hard to get people to meet me and ver me ?? "

Best advice, go to socials... Someone gave me the same and everything changed for me...

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"hi new here and finding it hard to get people to meet me and ver me ??

Best advice, go to socials... Someone gave me the same and everything changed for me... "

Ditto.

Yes ditch the profile and concentrate on what's working for you

That I may have to try "

I agree.. Humour is usually what catches my eye x

» Add a new message to this topic