FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbie 101 - With Definitions

Newbie 101 - With Definitions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ghcpl4cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Monroeville

Hi everyone!

We are a M/F Couple near Pittsburgh PA USA, consisting of a VERY straight biker type male (big teddy bear) and a VERY feminine bi-playful female (cute, sexy, outgoing).

We are looking for a couple that would match with us. Of course, as all are looking for, we are also looking for a very bi-playful tomboyish or very feminine, naturally born female.

Allow us to define several words that seem to not be understood.

1. VERY straight - These words mean that the person they describe is NOT interested in any type of M on M sexual interaction. Incidental contact could happen, but is not to be mistaken for advances on this male's part. This male is NOT a homophobe, however, he does not wish us to be contacted by any bi or bi-curious men, surgically or chemically altered cross genders. (M2F/F2M). Cross dressers and sissy boys need not contact us.

2. VERY feminine - The female these words describe is a naturally born female. When she was born, her reproductive organs consisted of a vagina, uterus and ovaries. At this stage in life, she continues to have long hair, soft hands, naturally developed breasts and a softer, higher toned voice. (No chemically prescribed hormones were needed to help this along)

3. Bi-playful - These words mean the person they describe (the aforementioned female) gravitates towards other females and loves to interact sexually with them, however, with the right male, can be just as playful.

4. Tomboyish - A naturally born female, maybe brought up by a father figure or being the only female sibling having to be competitive with brothers. A typical description of this type of female would be long hair, little to no makeup, not afraid to get dirty, ride motorcycles, drive trucks, etc.

5. Naturally born - This term means very simply, what you were born with. A penis, testicles for a male, a vagina, uterus and ovaries for a female.

We apologize in advance for the long drawn out definitions of what we are looking for, however, with today's society, some people just can't seem to understand what most of these terms mean. If you have to refer back to these definitions or are offended by them after reading our profile, you are probably NOT what we are looking for.

If you are still reading this and you are a M/F couple with a straight male and a bi-playful female or a bi-playful single female within a 2 hour drive of Pittsburgh PA USA, please feel free to contact us.

Bi or Bi-curious men need not contact us. As stated previously, we are not homophobes, however, this is our right to choose and we choose not to deal with these type of men.

Thank you for reading.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don't you just use the filters the site provides to block contact from single men and those "surgically mutilated" trans people you appear to find so abhorrent?

"Why don't you just use the filters the site provides to block contact from single men and those "surgically mutilated" trans people you appear to find so abhorrent? "

By *aked_ShenanigansCouple  over a year ago

nearby

"Why don't you just use the filters the site provides to block contact from single men and those "surgically mutilated" trans people you appear to find so abhorrent? "

Glad someone finally said it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm bisexual so I thought I'd post and assure you that bisexual men don't necessarily fancy the man in an mmf and it's a bit of a laugh to assume that would be the case. Good luck with your search

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

where did they say that, I only saw the not where their preference was for naturally born females

surgically mutilated is a horrid thing to say about trans people

Brighton - even Hove!

"Why don't you just use the filters the site provides to block contact from single men and those "surgically mutilated" trans people you appear to find so abhorrent? surgically mutilated is a horrid thing to say about trans people

"

It's poor education.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Wow

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Why don't you just use the filters the site provides to block contact from single men and those "surgically mutilated" trans people you appear to find so abhorrent? where did they say that, I only saw the not where their preference was for naturally born females"

They say it in their profile not that they asked for a crtique on it though

"Why don't you just use the filters the site provides to block contact from single men and those "surgically mutilated" trans people you appear to find so abhorrent? where did they say that, I only saw the not where their preference was for naturally born females

They say it in their profile not that they asked for a crtique on it though "

OK, I was going by what I read on the opening post. It is a horrid term

"Why don't you just use the filters the site provides to block contact from single men and those "surgically mutilated" trans people you appear to find so abhorrent? where did they say that, I only saw the not where their preference was for naturally born females

They say it in their profile not that they asked for a crtique on it though "

Not a critique at all...just a small quote to emphasise my response...

Doncaster

They say it in their profile not that they asked for a crtique on it though

Not a critique at all...just a small quote to emphasise my response..."

Unless they ask for their profile to be commented on it shouldn't have been

Doncaster

They say it in their profile not that they asked for a crtique on it though OK, I was going by what I read on the opening post. It is a horrid term"

It is and horrid term though there's a big different between transgender operations and genital mutilation

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Yes, well any one who has 4 separate versions of the nonsense legal message in their profile.......

[Removed by poster at 29/01/16 19:46:36]

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yes, well any one who has 4 separate versions of the nonsense legal message in their profile.......

"

With a 'z' in 'utilise' - would that stand up in a UK court?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

What about naturally born people who have a vagina and a penis?

Or a penis and a uterus?

Or any other combination that nature (God) throws out from time to time.

There's narrow minded and there's just wow, unbelievable

By *hadow_15Woman  over a year ago

manchester

You might want to get the right country's forum before you get so prescriptive. A thought.

I don't think this turned out as they had hoped.

» Add a new message to this topic