FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Tips

Tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *J469 OP   Man  over a year ago

UK

Anyone got any profile tips to get chatting to people? Don't seem to find many people up for talking x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Try chatting in cam rooms xx

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Write a profile. Most women will look at the profile before replying to a message. If there is no profile they will just delete

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Write a profile. Most women will look at the profile before replying to a message. If there is no profile they will just delete "

This exactly! You can't be bothered to write a profile, I can't be bothered to talk! Make the effort man!

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

It's maybe the shortest "profile" I've ever seen on any of these help-me threads

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's maybe the shortest "profile" I've ever seen on any of these help-me threads"

And no one wants to have the shortest one on here! Write something OP, make an effort to stand out.

So you've got nice abs. Did you think that's all it would take?

Newsflash. There are lots nice looking guys on here. What makes you someone I want to chat to more than any other guy.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"Anyone got any profile tips to get chatting to people? Don't seem to find many people up for talking x"

Hiya, many many women on here are up for chatting. Pretty much all of them to be honest.

But, competition is very fierce. I believe it's somewhere in the region of 50:1.

Your profile; to be frank, it's very poor. You're going to need to do something about that. Also, I'd recommend that you take some good quality, lighter pics.

The way to get attention on here is by standing out in a good way.

Basically, the best way to stand out on a sex site is to not be sexual. When you chat to women on here, pretend that you don't know what sex is... After a while, they will wonder why you don't want them and start to give subtle hints.

Good luck!

Chester

"Pretend that you don't know what sex is..."

Before anyone corrects that, ofcourse, it was hyperbolic, not to be taken literally. Haha!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Anyone got any profile tips to get chatting to people? Don't seem to find many people up for talking x"

"No men".....too bad, I was gonna give you loads of hints and tips but hey ho....

"Pretend that you don't know what sex is...

Before anyone corrects that, ofcourse, it was hyperbolic, not to be taken literally. Haha!"

I don't know what sex is.

Could you show me?

Chester

"Pretend that you don't know what sex is...

Before anyone corrects that, ofcourse, it was hyperbolic, not to be taken literally. Haha!

I don't know what sex is.

Could you show me?"

This is where Google comes in handy! Give me a few mins to research it and I'll get back to you!

UK

Seems I'm gettin a bit of grief for actually a genuine question. I've probably logged on to this a handful of times since I joined and was honestly looking for some advice as this site is something I never imagined I would be a part of. Bit weird that people have messaged me privately to abuse me haha but thanks for the tips to the ones who actually answered

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Actually I think most of the responses have been surprisingly inoffensive... but honest.

If you ask for advice, you have to be willing to accept the advice offered. Even if you don't particularly like it.

Nita

Not sure why anyone thinks it's ok to send messages of abuse.

dover

"Seems I'm gettin a bit of grief for actually a genuine question. I've probably logged on to this a handful of times since I joined and was honestly looking for some advice as this site is something I never imagined I would be a part of. Bit weird that people have messaged me privately to abuse me haha but thanks for the tips to the ones who actually answered "

Abuse?

That surprises me.

What kind of abuse?

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Seems I'm gettin a bit of grief for actually a genuine question. I've probably logged on to this a handful of times since I joined and was honestly looking for some advice as this site is something I never imagined I would be a part of. Bit weird that people have messaged me privately to abuse me haha but thanks for the tips to the ones who actually answered

Abuse?

That surprises me.

What kind of abuse?"

Yea surprises me too....yes, your profile is rubbish but I wouldn't have thought anyone would message you to abuse you!

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

That is a short profile. Ok, women only, fair enough. You will only chat on Kik, chat rooms here are friendly enough if you are. It looks like you cant be bothered to make the effort. New pics needed too.

UK

It's not the advice that bothers me at all? I'm glad of it as it's what I originally asked for. I'm very new to this and honestly value what people say as I don't have anywhere near the experience for a site like this but just wanted somewhere to start out if you know what I mean. I just don't get why people need to message me slagging me off. My profile isn't great because I haven't really changed it since I signed up and got involved. Just don't get why people are so offended by my lack of profile x

dover

"It's not the advice that bothers me at all? I'm glad of it as it's what I originally asked for. I'm very new to this and honestly value what people say as I don't have anywhere near the experience for a site like this but just wanted somewhere to start out if you know what I mean. I just don't get why people need to message me slagging me off. My profile isn't great because I haven't really changed it since I signed up and got involved. Just don't get why people are so offended by my lack of profile x"

"It's not the advice that bothers me at all? I'm glad of it as it's what I originally asked for. I'm very new to this and honestly value what people say as I don't have anywhere near the experience for a site like this but just wanted somewhere to start out if you know what I mean. I just don't get why people need to message me slagging me off. My profile isn't great because I haven't really changed it since I signed up and got involved. Just don't get why people are so offended by my lack of profile x"

People aren't "offended" by it.

It's just simply so obviously your main barrier to getting anywhere at all on the site.

You can clearly write reasonably articulate posts on this thread, so why not apply the same effort to your profile, which has remained completely empty throughout this thread?

» Add a new message to this topic