FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > keep getting let down

keep getting let down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a genuine guy but I just seem to find time waster after time waster. Getting fed up and thinking of leaving. Any advice will be welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What do you define as a time waster OP?

you've got virtually no profile and 4 cock pics ,and one unidentifiable body one. do you mean people waste your time by not replying to your messages?...or do you mean they arrange to meet and stand you up?

If YOU keep getting let down then maybe its YOU who needs to change the way you do things

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple  over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

"you've got virtually no profile and 4 cock pics ,and one unidentifiable body one. do you mean people waste your time by not replying to your messages?...or do you mean they arrange to meet and stand you up?"

I agree ... you need to make your profile a bit more enticing. And take the cock pictures off! Hate to say it but mens bits all look the same.

How are people wasting your time? Might be better placed to give advice if we know what exactly is happening.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"I'm a genuine guy but I just seem to find time waster after time waster. Getting fed up and thinking of leaving. Any advice will be welcome"

I'm surprised that you're getting as far as meeting up at all, especially with your profile the way it is!

What exactly are people doing to waste your time?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm a genuine guy but I just seem to find time waster after time waster. Getting fed up and thinking of leaving. Any advice will be welcome"

If you're gonna leave, leave. If you're gonna stay, don't think threatening to leave will change your chances of getting sex. It's a common mistake men make thinking they will get loads of ladies going "no! No! Don't leave!"

You're the common denominator in all this so take an objective look at what you're doing. Good luck.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Another boring man moaning !!! Try harder

If by let down you mean stop replying or don't reply...then that's not it!

If you mean don't turn up then you need to learn to spot those kind of "fakes" sooner.

It has never happened to me in over 5 years....and I had over 230 meet verifications on my previous profile. So as others have said...it has to be down to you?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

You've been on the site for over a year Without a meet so this in itself doesn't look good, so you may like to consider deleting and starting afresh.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

My wise and sage advice....

There are countless threads offering advice in the archives.. happy reading.

» Add a new message to this topic