FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > ???? no messages ?

???? no messages ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

After some advice if possible ?

I seem to be getting profile views but no one actually seems to be messaging me ? Am I doing something wrong ? Does my profile need working on ?

Cheers all,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The first things i notice from your profile, and this isn't a criticism is that you say you are straight but your text says your not, changing that may help.

Also, your pics are of you in female clothing, and your text talks about it, I just wonder if you would have more success of you changed it to a ts profile? To me, that might help you better but obviously that's your choice.

Good luck though

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There are countless threads offering generic advice in the archives, they all offer the same advice happy reading ..

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

As a single man you will probably wait a long time before anyone messages you first. You will have to be a lot more proactive. X

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 29/03/16 23:12:56]

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

With holding face pics could hinder you a lot of people want to know if there's an initial attraction to save wasting time chatting to then get pics and loose interest, afterall imagine you were on the pull in a bar etc you wouldn't do it with a paper bag over your head and only remove it when you want to would you?

» Add a new message to this topic