FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Well Endowed?

Well Endowed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had compliments in the past, but a lot of pictures on here put me to shame. I guess I must have a good technique which makes me feel bigger..

I await the critcism,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why does the size of someones cock matter? Jeez it's how you use it and for me it's the man at the end of the cock.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

I await the critcism,

"

Why?

its not what u got, its what u can do with it !!!

"Why does the size of someones cock matter? Jeez it's how you use it and for me it's the man at the end of the cock."

You may find yourself in the minority, Dont forget, were not even talking about the people who are looking for VWE which is another leap altogether

I must have a good technique, but can you put that in your profile. Whereas, if your massively hung people may seek you out just for that reason regardless of whether you have a brain, looks, have respect or can string two words together. But hey everybodies desires are different, I guess its akin to guys liking big boobs, some do some dont...

Barry.

Wow, I guess it only matters to men after all.. The number of guys that have checked me out after this post outweighs the women roughly 30 to 1

There are guys on here that try to impress you with the size, i like that it tells me which ones to stay away from

"There are guys on here that try to impress you with the size, i like that it tells me which ones to stay away from "

It was worth a shot, anything to generate some interest . Whats that saying "there's only one thing worse then bad publicity"..

"There are guys on here that try to impress you with the size, i like that it tells me which ones to stay away from

It was worth a shot, anything to generate some interest . Whats that saying "there's only one thing worse then bad publicity".."

Some women want we and vwe men, i no i cant handle it so when they have it on it helps me

Nobody has said yes or no, I take it your all stunned into silence. I'll take that as a good thing. I am the eternal optimist. Except last week when I turned 40, that was another story altogether.

"There are guys on here that try to impress you with the size, i like that it tells me which ones to stay away from

It was worth a shot, anything to generate some interest . Whats that saying "there's only one thing worse then bad publicity".."

Your a bi mans dream lol

It was worth a shot, anything to generate some interest . Whats that saying "there's only one thing worse then bad publicity"..

Your a bi mans dream lol"

I like the idea of being anybodys dream so I'll take it as a compliment. Please explain why? you never know.

You have a fit body and a cock I'd munch on all night nicest cock I've seen on here actually

Blushes x

"You have a fit body and a cock I'd munch on all night nicest cock I've seen on here actually

Blushes x"

nods head in agreement

I've looked at your pics and there is nothing wrong with your cock looks a great size to me x

Shucks, ( blushes ). Thanks guys and girls and girl guys .

I suddenly feel great.

Ok, I'm planing a circular route taking in Leeds, batley and Westcliffe-on Sea

Believe me hun ive had the biggest oragam ever of the one of the smallest i've seen it's so how you use you tool that the size of it x

"Why does the size of someones cock matter? Jeez it's how you use it and for me it's the man at the end of the cock."

which end are you talking about? Your end or t'other end?

"Ok, I'm planing a circular route taking in Leeds, batley and Westcliffe-on Sea "

Hands off Pingi this cocks mine you can have Mr Cornwalls lol x

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

you cant hand me out mistress, thats my job!!!

The size of the nail doesnt matter, its how the nail gets hammered in (so to speak!!)

newquay

agreed x

By *DD1EMan  over a year ago

sea

I like to keep an air of mystery on my size until the night in question, I would never put it on my profile, as I beleive it shows arrogance, pre-judgement, low self confidence and self esteem, if all you can talk about (or point people in the direction is the size of your cock) then there is something seriously wrong, I don't feel that the few inches between my legs is any more important than the 6ft 2" of me from head to foot.

newquay

"I like to keep an air of mystery on my size until the night in question, I would never put it on my profile, as I beleive it shows arrogance, pre-judgement, low self confidence and self esteem, if all you can talk about (or point people in the direction is the size of your cock) then there is something seriously wrong, I don't feel that the few inches between my legs is any more important than the 6ft 2" of me from head to foot. "

some women will ask to see your cock. i have a pic of mine but not on public because people who are not your friend dont realy want to see that unless they ask for it. but it certainly dont show arrogance, pre-judgement, low self confidence and self esteem, as you say. maybe in some peoples cases. the most important thing here bout anyone no matter what bullshit you read is the person. yuo and what your about. and thats what they are looking for and you find what your looking for. its a swingers site after ll so you gota expect adult natured pics and nothing wrong with it. we all have different tastes in everything, but dont mean that if we disagree with something that its wrong.

By *ryanythingonce2Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Janelle how bigs yours would love to be on the end of yours and u mine

share share a like lol

For my part it was a qenuine question, qenuinely asked as I didn't know. I'm the guy who didn't know he was circumcised till he was 16! because I wasn't in the habit of looking at peoples cocks in the school showers

I wanted to know if I could respond to the ads that specified "WE", and not be dubbed a time waster.

I too belive its what you do with it and I always try very hard.

Thanks for the nice comments and the input.

Barry.

» Add a new message to this topic