FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > not another profile advice thread!!!

not another profile advice thread!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh wait yes it is.

I have just finished updating my profile and would really appreciate some constructive criticism. I am not particular as to who from it would be interesting to get opinions from both males and females.

I am sure there are ways to improve it, I believe that your profile is the single most important part of your account as it is the bit that will either get you or lose you interest. So check it out and let me know whats good and whats not please :D

Thank you in advance for your time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just looked at your profile OP and I didn't finish reading it as it was too long. That's just my personal opinion and obviously not everyone will agree with what I've said

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's better than mine

Stopped reading at the first sentence. We are not all here for the same reason.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Great show op slagging off the men that use the chat room - you don't need to have that in your profile

"Great show op slagging off the men that use the chat room - you don't need to have that in your profile "

Have you been in the chat rooms most not all the men in there are disgusting and how most have survived this long in society shocks me. That said I have met some good blokes in the chatroom as well

"Great show op slagging off the men that use the chat room - you don't need to have that in your profile

Have you been in the chat rooms most not all the men in there are disgusting and how most have survived this long in society shocks me. That said I have met some good blokes in the chatroom as well "

You of course are different?

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Great show op slagging off the men that use the chat room - you don't need to have that in your profile

Have you been in the chat rooms most not all the men in there are disgusting and how most have survived this long in society shocks me. That said I have met some good blokes in the chatroom as well "

Yes I have been in the chat rooms and have no issues op

For me, delete paras 1, 3, and 4 to begin with and then see...

Bump*

Evening me dear. My advice; delete first two paras. No need to mention this, we can see your physique in your photos, which are honest and clear. Let the beholder decide. I've never been in chat rooms, but as has been said above, delete that reference, it doesn't add anything. You've been completely honest about your experience and what you'd like. Will ladies message you? I'm not sure, I rarely message fellas, but the beauty of Fab is there's a diverse amount of people and who knows! (Maybe pop in a couple of question marks where appropriate?). Good luck and I hope you enjoy some exciting experiences.

» Add a new message to this topic