FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Re-written Profile

Re-written Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I have just re-written my profile as it was in dire need of it. If anyone has a spare few minutes I would appreciate some feedback and any constructive criticism that you may have.

Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a pretty decent profile I would just say that you haven't really put much about what your really looking for on there

I dont get the "im not tall im not short either im in the middle" it tells us your 5ft 9" so maybe not need to have it.. but its your profile you should put whatever you want on it, youve had 3 meets so its ovbiously working

"I dont get the "im not tall im not short either im in the middle" it tells us your 5ft 9" so maybe not need to have it.. but its your profile you should put whatever you want on it, youve had 3 meets so its ovbiously working"

Not had any in the last 3 months... Then again you may have been being sarcastic. It's often hard to tell on here.

Would I be right in thinking then that most people skip the profile text and check 'the stats' out first?

"It's a pretty decent profile I would just say that you haven't really put much about what your really looking for on there "

Point taken, I'll have a little think about some stuff to put for that...

"I dont get the "im not tall im not short either im in the middle" it tells us your 5ft 9" so maybe not need to have it.. but its your profile you should put whatever you want on it, youve had 3 meets so its ovbiously working

Not had any in the last 3 months... Then again you may have been being sarcastic. It's often hard to tell on here.

Would I be right in thinking then that most people skip the profile text and check 'the stats' out first?"

I wasnt being sarcastic.. some guys are on here months without any meets whatsoever.. i check out pics first

"

I wasnt being sarcastic.. some guys are on here months without any meets whatsoever.. i check out pics first"

Fair enough, from what I've seen though, the guys that never get any meets usually have 0 pics and or no profile text. Or it looks like their profile was written by a toddler.

Not a bad profile and well written but pictures don't do much for me, to mean and moody

"Not a bad profile and well written but pictures don't do much for me, to mean and moody "

I'm really bad at fake smiling... I'll have to try and get some pics of me smiling naturally.

» Add a new message to this topic