FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > finding it difficult to get meets on here.

finding it difficult to get meets on here.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etsdance1987 OP   Man  over a year ago

Runcorn

hi just wondering if anyone can help and if theres any tips on how to improve my chances of getting meets. thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think of your profile as your shop window, at the moment its only half open, not enough about you, what your likes/dislikes are, why you can only accommodate with a few days notice etc, also remove that sidney rubbish, thats exactly what it is, not worth the time it took you to type/copy n paste it

Good luck

Gotta be honest mate you must be patient,ive been on here ages and still aint met.I got one or two possibles but nothing concrete.Just gotta play the waiting game really.

Read your profile. Would you meet you? Does your profile impress you? Does it make you go "ooo this guy is special, I really want to meet him".

No?

There's the problem.

And remove that silly boiler plate disclaimer, it's complete bollocks and makes everyone who whacks it on there look ignorant of the law, their rights and most of reality.

By *etsdance1987 OP   Man  over a year ago

Runcorn

cheers for that, ive changed my profile now, let me no what you think of that. it seems better but ill keep updating it, thanks again.

By *ifecple69Couple  over a year ago

Bulgaria

Hi Steve,

to be honest age for me has a lot to do with it I have a son 2 yrs older than you so I guess for the majority of swingers in the same age bracket as us it would be a put off.

And secondly as someone else has said your profile is your shop window be honest in it be precise and be open to what you want.

Good Luck

"Hi Steve,

to be honest age for me has a lot to do with it I have a son 2 yrs older than you so I guess for the majority of swingers in the same age bracket as us it would be a put off.Good Luck "

I'd have to agree. There's nothing wrong with your profile per se, I have children and soon to be son-in-laws your age so it would be totally off-putting for me playing with someone your age.

That said, there's someone for everyone here. Just make sure the people you contact are looking for someone within your age range, and good luck!

"Gotta be honest mate you must be patient,ive been on here ages and still aint met.I got one or two possibles but nothing concrete.Just gotta play the waiting game really."

You do surprise me, I'd have thought with a gorgeous ass like that, you would have to employ bouncers

By *mack my bumMan  over a year ago

Hayle

Ste be patient and also try fabguys as your the perfect twink slim an young

» Add a new message to this topic