FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help, I guess...

Help, I guess...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So been on here a year (2 days left of membership and I've not met anyone on here as yet! So WTF... Right!?

Not really sure what I'm doing wrong. Lol

Genuine guy, not bad looking, easy going etc.

Never had a problem meeting people in the real world or online when I had a short stint on eHarmony.... But on here... Well it seems impossible.

So I guess I'm doing something wrong.,

Advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't accommodate & you have that pointless warning on the end of your profile.... that will be heavily against you.

Cheers for the reply.

So not being able to accomodate is a big barrier?

And I see that warning on tons of profiles... Didn't realise it was so bad...!?

By *uv2bseenCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"You can't accommodate & you have that pointless warning on the end of your profile.... that will be heavily against you."

Very true.

Do you have a partner OP?

That would put a lot of people off.

like he says you can't accom. also...

got sunglasses on in your pic so we can't see your face properly.

5ft 8.

got geuine on your profile, this puts me off.

you slag off other men in your profile like you're something special on here. trust me you're only after a fuck and that makes you nothing special.

i'm brutally honest.

By *uv2bseenCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"like he says you can't accom. also...

5ft 8.

you slag off other men in your profile like you're something special on here. trust me you're only after a fuck and that makes you nothing special.

i'm brutally honest. "

Yes we agree it is brutal, but it is also honest!

5ft 8.

i'm brutally honest. "

Good advice - cheers! Brutal honesty is the only way! Thanks much appreciated.

A lot of people don't show their face on their profile and keep those pics private - I thought with the shades it was a happy medium. Lol

I am genuine, but will remove it if you think it's not good to say it.

5' 8" - yes this is my height not sure what is wrong woth that... am I not tall enough..?

Not trying to slag other guys off, just trying to say I can hold a decent conversation. Most profiles on here seem to dis men for all those things so... was trying to avoid doing the same tbh.

Thanks for the advice xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The legal warning is really naff. Will you honestly take someone to court for nicking your photo? See? It's laughable and a waste of fab server space.

Slagging off other guys? it doesn't make you look good.

No meets in a year? Not even a social?

5ft 8.

i'm brutally honest.

A lot of people don't show their face on their profile and keep those pics private - I thought with the shades it was a happy medium. Lol

5' 8" - yes this is my height not sure what is wrong woth that... am I not tall enough..?

Not trying to slag other guys off, just trying to say I can hold a decent conversation. Most profiles on here seem to dis men for all those things so... was trying to avoid doing the same tbh.

Thanks for the advice xx"

you can do what you want with your profile, just saying what doesn't do it for me. i think you should try and find like minded people so that you get the best meets, and you can only do this by being honest and true to yourself on your profile.

it def looks like you are saying you are better than other guys on here, therefore slagging them off by default.

you're welcome though.

5ft 8.

i'm brutally honest.

Thanks for the advice xx

you can do what you want with your profile, just saying what doesn't do it for me. i think you should try and find like minded people so that you get the best meets, and you can only do this by being honest and true to yourself on your profile.

it def looks like you are saying you are better than other guys on here, therefore slagging them off by default.

you're welcome though."

Yeah, see what your saying. Have changed my profile. Ta!

"The legal warning is really naff. Will you honestly take someone to court for nicking your photo? See? It's laughable and a waste of fab server space.

"

Cheers Steve.

Yeah, see where you're coming from. PRofile changed.

Yeah no meets - shameful I know right - hence this thread.

You must have changed your profile following the earlier comments. I thought it was a really good profile, one of the better ones really. You are very good looking. I feel I would be too tall for you, because on the swing scene I wear 3 to 4 inch heels and I feel uncomfortable if the man is shorter than me in heels. But there are plenty of petite women, so don't see why that should be a problem. We would also be reluctant to pursue someone who hasn't played with a couple before, but that's just us. May I suggest to mention why you would like to play with a couple, and what you think you could do for them. That's the sort of thing we look for when searching for a man to join us.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"The legal warning is really naff. Will you honestly take someone to court for nicking your photo? See? It's laughable and a waste of fab server space.

Cheers Steve.

Yeah no meets - shameful I know right - hence this thread. "

Now it's a much better profile. Get yourself to a social. If I were you, I'd delete this profile and start another as a year with no meets sounds a bit dodge. Get some more photos up too. Go on cam and get a veri - the green tick can count when someone is deciding who to meet.

By *ex mad ladMan  over a year ago

Sussex

Cos there all a bunch of cock teases that expect the guy to drop everything and meet at a drop of a hat and then never hear back from then when they do t like what you say

"You must have changed your profile following the earlier comments. I thought it was a really good profile, one of the better ones really. You are very good looking. I feel I would be too tall for you, because on the swing scene I wear 3 to 4 inch heels and I feel uncomfortable if the man is shorter than me in heels. But there are plenty of petite women, so don't see why that should be a problem. We would also be reluctant to pursue someone who hasn't played with a couple before, but that's just us. May I suggest to mention why you would like to play with a couple, and what you think you could do for them. That's the sort of thing we look for when searching for a man to join us."

This for us too. I'd definitely recommend saying why you want to meet couples, i see you put your a voyeur etc so specifics to couples and what you can offer them is a good thing.

We wouldn't contact you because we don't look for straight men but it's what we look for when we do search for single men

Otherwise clubs and socials are a good way to meet people and get verifications, even if they are social ones

Good luck

"You must have changed your profile following the earlier comments. I thought it was a really good profile, one of the better ones really. You are very good looking. I feel I would be too tall for you, because on the swing scene I wear 3 to 4 inch heels and I feel uncomfortable if the man is shorter than me in heels. But there are plenty of petite women, so don't see why that should be a problem. We would also be reluctant to pursue someone who hasn't played with a couple before, but that's just us. May I suggest to mention why you would like to play with a couple, and what you think you could do for them. That's the sort of thing we look for when searching for a man to join us."

Hey thanks Classy,

Hmm, this is tricky right!

So, I have 'played' with a couple before, despite being new to the scene. I thought by checking all those lovely check boxes it would give people a good idea what I was looking for or offer etc.

I think it would be difficult to write down every scenario in which or why I would like to play with a couple, good advice... I guess I'm just quite open so not sure I could put all that down in a few sentences without out it turning into 50 Shades. Lol

I think I could be a lot of things to many couples, as well as appealing to my own desires too (of course).

With regards to the heels, well I hear what your saying... Maybe I could grab me a pair of Tom Cruise shoes... But you and I both know you won't be wearing them all night so... xx But in all seriousness, thanks for the reassurance and nice comments too. Xxx

Cheers Steve.

Yeah no meets - shameful I know right - hence this thread.

Now it's a much better profile. Get yourself to a social. If I were you, I'd delete this profile and start another as a year with no meets sounds a bit dodge. Get some more photos up too. Go on cam and get a veri - the green tick can count when someone is deciding who to meet. "

Cheers!

"You must have changed your profile following the earlier comments. I thought it was a really good profile, one of the better ones really. You are very good looking. I feel I would be too tall for you, because on the swing scene I wear 3 to 4 inch heels and I feel uncomfortable if the man is shorter than me in heels. But there are plenty of petite women, so don't see why that should be a problem. We would also be reluctant to pursue someone who hasn't played with a couple before, but that's just us. May I suggest to mention why you would like to play with a couple, and what you think you could do for them. That's the sort of thing we look for when searching for a man to join us.

This for us too. I'd definitely recommend saying why you want to meet couples, i see you put your a voyeur etc so specifics to couples and what you can offer them is a good thing.

We wouldn't contact you because we don't look for straight men but it's what we look for when we do search for single men

Otherwise clubs and socials are a good way to meet people and get verifications, even if they are social ones

Good luck "

Thank you! x

"You must have changed your profile following the earlier comments. I thought it was a really good profile, one of the better ones really. You are very good looking. I feel I would be too tall for you, because on the swing scene I wear 3 to 4 inch heels and I feel uncomfortable if the man is shorter than me in heels. But there are plenty of petite women, so don't see why that should be a problem. We would also be reluctant to pursue someone who hasn't played with a couple before, but that's just us. May I suggest to mention why you would like to play with a couple, and what you think you could do for them. That's the sort of thing we look for when searching for a man to join us.

Hey thanks Classy,

Hmm, this is tricky right!

So, I have 'played' with a couple before, despite being new to the scene. I thought by checking all those lovely check boxes it would give people a good idea what I was looking for or offer etc.

I think it would be difficult to write down every scenario in which or why I would like to play with a couple, good advice... I guess I'm just quite open so not sure I could put all that down in a few sentences without out it turning into 50 Shades. Lol

I think I could be a lot of things to many couples, as well as appealing to my own desires too (of course).

With regards to the heels, well I hear what your saying... Maybe I could grab me a pair of Tom Cruise shoes... But you and I both know you won't be wearing them all night so... xx But in all seriousness, thanks for the reassurance and nice comments too. Xxx

"

I didn't mean every scenario. But couples will want to know that you actually want to play with a couple and would enjoy it as a threesome with the wonderful dynamics that a threesome has to offer. This sounds obvious, but some guys just want to fuck a woman and will tolerate the husband being there, and that's what a lot of couples try to avoid. If you have experience that's good, so don't hide it. Act like you know what you are doing without being cocky. I would feel very uncomfortable if it were the mans first threesome, but that's because I'm shy and like to be led. Other women are probably less phased by newbies.

If you haven't done so already, state why you can't accommodate! In my case, I live in shared accommodation and rent the tiniest room in there so have stated this!

Not saying why you can't accommodate leads women to assume you're hiding something, or, more specifically, someONE - a wife or girlfriend!

Sorry to hear you've had no meets, that's all down to luck I'm afraid. My advice there would be not to expect too much from this site and just enjoy being on here; I particularly enjoy the forums and like partaking in discussions. And if anything good comes out of being on here - bonus!

Good luck to you sir.

"If you haven't done so already, state why you can't accommodate! In my case, I live in shared accommodation and rent the tiniest room in there so have stated this!

Not saying why you can't accommodate leads women to assume you're hiding something, or, more specifically, someONE - a wife or girlfriend!

Sorry to hear you've had no meets, that's all down to luck I'm afraid. My advice there would be not to expect too much from this site and just enjoy being on here; I particularly enjoy the forums and like partaking in discussions. And if anything good comes out of being on here - bonus!

Good luck to you sir."

Cheers bud, Solid advice and you seem like a cracking lad too!

I did put down the reason I couldn't accommodate and then got a Pm saying to remove it lol.

I have 2 girls who come to stay with me so... Don't really want to accommodate tbh.

Cheers.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"If you haven't done so already, state why you can't accommodate! In my case, I live in shared accommodation and rent the tiniest room in there so have stated this!

Good luck to you sir.

I did put down the reason I couldn't accommodate and then got a Pm saying to remove it lol.

I have 2 girls who come to stay with me so... Don't really want to accommodate tbh.

Cheers."

Surly if they only stay with you that's an occasional thing, so what's the issue with accommodating when they aren't there?

Good luck to you sir.

Cheers.

Surly if they only stay with you that's an occasional thing, so what's the issue with accommodating when they aren't there?

"

Personal perfernce I guess. Not sure I'd wanna share that part of my life too... There'd be photo's up around the place and then comments/complements or worse questions asked and I'm not here to discuss or share all of that tbh.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Hi OP

[Removed by poster at 26/08/16 00:50:15]

"Hi OP "

LOL - Hi...!

You stalking me...?! x

Doncaster

Good luck to you sir.

Cheers.

Personal perfernce I guess. Not sure I'd wanna share that part of my life too... There'd be photo's up around the place and then comments/complements or worse questions asked and I'm not here to discuss or share all of that tbh. "

Fair enough but I can't say I've gone to a guys home and grilled him over the photos he's got up, though I'm a firm believer in not doing something unless you're willing to accept the consequences of your actions for good or bad

Any how simple fact is not accommodating will hinder your success somewhat more, it does mine even as a single woman and I'm not 100% accommodating I just won't do it for a first meet only for FWBs when my children arent in my care

Good luck to you sir.

Cheers.

Personal perfernce I guess. Not sure I'd wanna share that part of my life too... There'd be photo's up around the place and then comments/complements or worse questions asked and I'm not here to discuss or share all of that tbh.

Fair enough but I can't say I've gone to a guys home and grilled him over the photos he's got up, though I'm a firm believer in not doing something unless you're willing to accept the consequences of your actions for good or bad

Any how simple fact is not accommodating will hinder your success somewhat more, it does mine even as a single woman and I'm not 100% accommodating I just won't do it for a first meet only for FWBs when my children arent in my care "

I would ask about pics and kids and stuff, i'm very chatty and not always appropriate with it.

Doncaster

Good luck to you sir.

Cheers.

Any how simple fact is not accommodating will hinder your success somewhat more, it does mine even as a single woman and I'm not 100% accommodating I just won't do it for a first meet only for FWBs when my children arent in my care

I would ask about pics and kids and stuff, i'm very chatty and not always appropriate with it."

I'm chatty but I don't question the guys private life that's for him to tell me if he wishes. Not really had guys question me either, most I might get is them telling me my kids look beautiful.

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Nice profile, good looking man. Have a look in the clubs meet and events. You're in Birmingham and Xtasia organises plenty of events and socials that you can attend at a reasonable cost. You will meet lots of people who can then verify you. If you are unsure about going to a swingers club, xtasia has more a feel of a night club and the owners are very nice. Give it a go, what do you have to lose?

Good luck and participate in forums too x

"Nice profile, good looking man. Have a look in the clubs meet and events. You're in Birmingham and Xtasia organises plenty of events and socials that you can attend at a reasonable cost. You will meet lots of people who can then verify you. If you are unsure about going to a swingers club, xtasia has more a feel of a night club and the owners are very nice. Give it a go, what do you have to lose?

Good luck and participate in forums too x"

Thanks FrenchBambi xx

» Add a new message to this topic