FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback

Profile feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so we are not newbies and also have verifications etc etc... BUT! .... it seems we are attracting lots of fantasists and dreamers, maybe our profile wording is giving out the wrong impression?

What's your thoughts on this? And NO this is not a excuse for people to message us, please only reply in the forum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so we are not newbies and also have verifications etc etc... BUT! .... it seems we are attracting lots of fantasists and dreamers, maybe our profile wording is giving out the wrong impression?

What's your thoughts on this? And NO this is not a excuse for people to message us, please only reply in the forum. "

If it does reflect your position, then it is fine. Perhaps a little negative but we understand how that happens.

We would not be interested in it, simply because it says that the female half does not play.

Thats just the world of fab im afraid, you do get used to it.

Your profile is fine, could maybe do with some more pics but thats just my opinion

"

If it does reflect your position, then it is fine. Perhaps a little negative but we understand how that happens.

We would not be interested in it, simply because it says that the female half does not play."

Oh? Thought we changed that last month?

She plays, but only if she feels comfortable with the people, not into meet, fuck n run sort of people.

Gonna go back and re read the profile again and update...

Hmmm... well after looking at our wording I cant seem to find anything that says Mrs doesn't play... Hants smiles are you sure you read it correctly?

"Thats just the world of fab im afraid, you do get used to it.

Your profile is fine, could maybe do with some more pics but thats just my opinion "

Agreed, we both feel we need new pics, but both hate the camera sooo much, we are frightened we may crack the lens! lol

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I agree with hants-smiles. Profile reads that Mrs M is too shy to play at present. It also says you like to watch (not play) and none of your verifications mention either of you playing. SallyS

"I agree with hants-smiles. Profile reads that Mrs M is too shy to play at present. It also says you like to watch (not play) and none of your verifications mention either of you playing. SallyS"

So you both read it as the Mr watching only? and Mrs doesn't do anything?

Interesting... think we may need to re word the profile then... or at least update it just a bit

As for our verifications, we don't give or like to receive graphic detailed ones, they are there to show people we are genuine, not our inside leg measurements and how gaping our bits are..... that kinda spoils it for the meeting. haha

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Ok so we are not newbies and also have verifications etc etc... BUT! .... it seems we are attracting lots of fantasists and dreamers, maybe our profile wording is giving out the wrong impression?

What's your thoughts on this? And NO this is not a excuse for people to message us, please only reply in the forum. "

What is it that you are hoping it conveys?

From my reading, it comes across as the man of the couple wanting to meet men, with the woman of the couple watching them.

What's your thoughts on this? And NO this is not a excuse for people to message us, please only reply in the forum.

From my reading, it comes across as the man of the couple wanting to meet men, with the woman of the couple watching them."

Obviously you didn't see the word BOTH within the profile then?

"Thats just the world of fab im afraid, you do get used to it.

Your profile is fine, could maybe do with some more pics but thats just my opinion

Agreed, we both feel we need new pics, but both hate the camera sooo much, we are frightened we may crack the lens! lol

"

Oh dear i used to be like that with having my pic taken (still am in vanilla world). Pics are never as awful as you think they are and if all else fails go for black and white

Well we have updated and re worded the whole profile a little better this afternoon.... maybe ... just maybe it comes across better?

More pics 'may' be added soon! haha

Bristol

From my reading, it comes across as the man of the couple wanting to meet men, with the woman of the couple watching them.

Obviously you didn't see the word BOTH within the profile then?

"

Obviously not. Maybe you haven't made it very clear?

Edwalu.... sorry but this site hasn't got the bold and underlined option when writing.

"Edwalu.... sorry but this site hasn't got the bold and underlined option when writing. "

Looks fine to us.

We personally would not be interested as the female is not bi, but that is just our preference.

Certainly, the male wishes seem to be expressed more strongly than the lady's and it does read a bit as if he has written it with her as a bit of an after thought, but that is just a general impression and may well be mistaken.

Bristol

"Edwalu.... sorry but this site hasn't got the bold and underlined option when writing. "

Sure, it seems clearer now anyway after the rewrite, it seems to be more about both of you.

Thanks Hants Smiles.... although it is written for both and not just one sided, I'm more happy to sit back and let Mrs M have some fun

Hopefully the reworded profile may come across a little better?

"Edwalu.... sorry but this site hasn't got the bold and underlined option when writing.

Sure, it seems clearer now anyway after the rewrite, it seems to be more about both of you."

That's what I was trying to do in the last one, seems I need a lesson in writing though haha

"Edwalu.... sorry but this site hasn't got the bold and underlined option when writing.

Sure, it seems clearer now anyway after the rewrite, it seems to be more about both of you.

That's what I was trying to do in the last one, seems I need a lesson in writing though haha "

I still get the impression that the lady is not playing. It may just be me. I would not contact a couple where the lady was not going to play. Apologies if I have the wrong end of the stick.

"

I still get the impression that the lady is not playing. It may just be me. I would not contact a couple where the lady was not going to play. Apologies if I have the wrong end of the stick."

Its not how its supposed to read.... we both enjoy the club and also meeting new people.... after all, we are social too, its not all about notches on bedposts

» Add a new message to this topic