FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbie Alert - Single Female

Newbie Alert - Single Female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have just joined the site, and having a fantastic time so far. Overwhelmed by all the attention to be honest, had a lot of messages lol (admittedly many from people who don't really seem to have read my profile or understood what i'm looking for. But is all good fun.

Anyways anyone with any advice for a newbie like myself please comment. Also can someone explain the comment i have seen on many people's profiles regarding not being included in any research studies, is this a wise thing for me to add to mine.

Have fun all xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

welcome to fab, you will get a lot of that some men just cant read lol.

not sure the thing at the bottom does nything read a post about it on here a while back. hope you have lots of fun

steve x

Hi and welcome.

Just have fun and remember to shrug off any negativaty you may or may not get.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Hi, welcome to fab, I was the same, inundated, and so changed my profile but I still get messages from people who haven't read it, lol. Lots of really nice genuine people here and also some time wasters and men pretending to be a couple. Just be careful, if people are genuine they will be happy to send pics or let you see them on cam.. You soon get a nose how to sort out the real ones. And the 'Verified Genuine' tick thing is good

Barbara x

Hi and welcome!!!

As a single fem its important to remember the delete and block buttons are your best friends

Have fun xxxx

By *xstephbxxCouple  over a year ago

hyde

use the "accept messages from " bolck button, has honestly worked a treat for me, It just makes life a lot eaiser.

» Add a new message to this topic