FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Where am I going wrong??

Where am I going wrong??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm looking for a little but if advice on how to get to grips with this site? What is wrong with my profile? And where am I going wrong, I'm genuine as you can see from my verifications, (who are people I know very well and I came across them on this site so verified me). i always send a face pic with my message I just don't know what I'm doing wrong,,,, please help fab friends

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When all else fails .... shave your legs and buy a frock....

See how happy I am...

You've been here a week..... give it a chance?

Yeah but Iv had no replies, and no one ever says your not my type or your too far away I just get ignored lol

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Some lads have been on here over a year and still not had a meet, this time next year then have your rant

Your profile's just quite bland

Inject some personality into it.

Like how lol, I'm fresh to this lol need abit of help

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

If you've been here before and know how it works like you say in your profile I don't see what the problem is. Not much on the site has changed!

By *onhorMan  over a year ago

here

"If you've been here before and know how it works like you say in your profile I don't see what the problem is. Not much on the site has changed!

"

"Like how lol, I'm fresh to this lol need abit of help "

Thought you'd been here before?

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Yeah but Iv had no replies, and no one ever says your not my type or your too far away I just get ignored lol "

Why would having replies saying no with a reason attached make any difference? It's still no.

What's your sense of humour like? What do you value in your friends/potential partners/etc? What's your best feature?

Tell us a bit about yourself and who you are!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Your pics are ok for a start but get some more. Say a bit more about yourself to

A lot of people don't reply to every message, its time consuming! Just take it as a polite no and move on until someone does

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Op, look at profiles of more successful men. They may or may not have a lot of text but thwy still has a bit more omph about it than yours. Lose the part about being here before - you don't get pussy points for having been so.

"Like how lol, I'm fresh to this lol need abit of help "

Well who are you as a person? What are you like? What do you like? What can you offer?

You can lead a horse to water...

You just have to stick with it as unfortunately there are some on here that are already up there own ass and just seeking a ego boost.

There are others though that are genuine and willing to create smiles so out the deluded and find the genuine fun seekers.

"Your profile's just quite bland

Inject some personality into it."

This

I was here about 2 yr ago for less than a week b4 I met my ex, back then I had nothing on my profile lol I had 2 pics and my txt was something along the lines of "I'm new to this, and will fill in later anything you wanna know just ask" but thanks il give it a go

"Like how lol, I'm fresh to this lol need abit of help

Well who are you as a person? What are you like? What do you like? What can you offer?

You can lead a horse to water..."

Thanks

Your profile text needs a lot of work

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

You've been here a week. Even with a couple of good veris, it will take time.

Try to make your profile and messages you send stand out from the other 50 message each single lady might have received today.

"Some lads have been on here over a year and still not had a meet, this time next year then have your rant "

^this.

You profile is a week old and you already have two meet veri's.

Some might argue that you are doing better than most single guys on here

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Yeah but Iv had no replies, and no one ever says your not my type or your too far away I just get ignored lol "

Fab's rules are that most people won't reply and so their silence is to be treated as a 'no thanks'.

It takes a lot more than 1 week's persistence to sort out the men from the boys. You've been here before, so will have some knowledge of this.

Add photos that as fully as possible reveal your attractiveness to others. If they're less sure about you, they'll move on. Great public photos are needed as people don't message to ask for a few more, in general, to single guys.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"I was here about 2 yr ago for less than a week b4 I met my ex, back then I had nothing on my profile lol I had 2 pics and my txt was something along the lines of "I'm new to this, and will fill in later anything you wanna know just ask" but thanks il give it a go "

Tbh, your profile isn't much better now. There are hundreds of men to each woman, would your profile stand out from the crowds and make you want to meet this person?

Also, think about your expectations. It's not instashag and you won't be inundated with women begging to fuck you.

Has my profile gotten any better then? And my verifications are from 2 women who Iv known for years who I came across on the site

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Has my profile gotten any better then? And my verifications are from 2 women who Iv known for years who I came across on the site "

I don't think so. Shows a lack of care. If you lack care about your own profile, then you can imagine someone thinking you might care little for their sexual need.

By *im le2Man  over a year ago

AYLESTONE

If I want a meet today. . All I do is add a full body photo . Update my status. Saying I want to meet but try to Be funny you need to stand out from all the other single men .

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Sodareyou's top tips

1. Lower your expectations... I.E. expect nothing then anything is a bonus.

2. Read the profile advice threads in the archives

3. See tip 1.

"I'm looking for a little but if advice on how to get to grips with this site? What is wrong with my profile? And where am I going wrong, I'm genuine as you can see from my verifications, (who are people I know very well and I came across them on this site so verified me). i always send a face pic with my message I just don't know what I'm doing wrong,,,, please help fab friends "

You say can't accommodate. Then were would you meet. Woul you pay for hotel? I look at that first

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

"I'm not a model hunter"

Reads as

"Any holes a goal, I'm not fussy, I'm desperate for a fuck"

I read it as little respect for the partners you're playing with or yourself. I suspect it's just badly worded and perhaps a tweak could rectify that.

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Your not doing bad, 2 veri's and on here for only a week lol

"I'm looking for a little but if advice on how to get to grips with this site? What is wrong with my profile? And where am I going wrong, I'm genuine as you can see from my verifications, (who are people I know very well and I came across them on this site so verified me). i always send a face pic with my message I just don't know what I'm doing wrong,,,, please help fab friends

You say can't accommodate. Then were would you meet. Woul you pay for hotel? I look at that first "

Is there a partner at home?

Is that why you cannot accommodate?

» Add a new message to this topic