FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Am I doing it right?

Am I doing it right?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everybody,

So I've been trying to tweak my profile to get the most out of this site, I send my face pic always on messaging, the feedback I get is that I look younger than I actually am and chat soon fades there after.

I think this may be a turn off for some!

Open to any tips helping me have more success? Other than a fake beard of course! Haha I appreciate any input!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey everybody,

So I've been trying to tweak my profile to get the most out of this site, I send my face pic always on messaging, the feedback I get is that I look younger than I actually am and chat soon fades there after.

Open to any tips helping me have more success? Other than a fake beard of course! Haha I appreciate any input!"

You can't do alot about how you look, although your age will put many off, but you can do a lot about how you come across in your profile and quite frankly you come across as young (cos you are, I know) and a little arrogant.

IMO the headline to your profile is tacky, and what little you have written on your bio, tells us nothing about you, and what your looking for or what you offer potential meets.

You have to sell yourself, your profile is your Fab shop window.

Good luck

Poppy

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

What's a chill guy, isn't that somebody who works in a freezer LOL?

"Hey everybody,

Open to any tips helping me have more success? Other than a fake beard of course! Haha I appreciate any input!"

Fake beard you say..... That would never work.

i can only speak for me,but your profile is sparse and quite arrogant..which would put me off

"Hey everybody,

It isn't a very good profile at all.

There is lots of good advice on the Forum, we suggest you put some effort into reading and then actioning some of the better ideas,

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for your input I will take it on board

» Add a new message to this topic