FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Is my profile a bit gay

Is my profile a bit gay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know you're all probably a bit fed up with being asked to critique profiles but i a new here and looking for some constructive criticism.

I have had some interest so far, not as much as i'd hoped for, but my main concern is that it mostly comes from men even though i have set filters. Not that i mind over much but it's not what i expected.

So the question is 'is my profile a bit gay'?

Look forward to hearing from you all. Dx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know you're all probably a bit fed up with being asked to critique profiles but i a new here and looking for some constructive criticism.

I have had some interest so far, not as much as i'd hoped for, but my main concern is that it mostly comes from men even though i have set filters. Not that i mind over much but it's not what i expected.

Look forward to hearing from you all. Dx"

NO doesn't sound gay. But immediate put off is married and can't accommodate fun at theirs or outside. Mmmmm not for me or lot of others. Hotel rooms are good

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

What does 'a bit gay'mean???

You say you have set filters but I notice I can message you etc..

Either block men or enjoy the flattery,you can't have it both ways..

"I know you're all probably a bit fed up with being asked to critique profiles but i a new here and looking for some constructive criticism.

NO doesn't sound gay. But immediate put off is married and can't accommodate fun at theirs or outside. Mmmmm not for me or lot of others. Hotel rooms are good "

Good point, though i'm not prepared to change my marital status. Hotels a thought though, thanks. X

Look forward to hearing from you all. Dx"

Got to be honest, we don't know if it is a bit gay as it goes on for so long we stopped paying attention.

The bit that you are married isn't good. Some people will find that okay, but many will find it unacceptable.

Was it informative? Not that much information in it really, but a lot of flowering up.

And did it make us smile? Nope.

Maybe you should go back to the drawing board.

"What does 'a bit gay'mean???

Either block men or enjoy the flattery,you can't have it both ways.."

Thanks, will have a look at that.

By 'a bit gay' i mean appealling to men of that persuasion. Don't want to cause offence.

Maybe, thanks for your feed back

Got to be honest, we don't know if it is a bit gay as it goes on for so long we stopped paying attention.

The bit that you are married isn't good. Some people will find that okay, but many will find it unacceptable.

Was it informative? Not that much information in it really, but a lot of flowering up.

And did it make us smile? Nope.

Maybe you should go back to the drawing board."

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

Way too long especially considering a lot of it is nonsense/irrelevant. More pics are needed.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By 'a bit gay' i mean appealling to men of that persuasion. Don't want to cause offence."

Most 'straight 'guys will appeal to men of that ilk..The more you butch it up the more somodern will want you! Fact

"Way too long especially considering a lot of it is nonsense/irrelevant. More pics are needed. "

Ok, back to the drawing board perhaps, will work on the pics. What would you like to see to stimulate your interest?

By 'a bit gay' i mean appealling to men of that persuasion. Don't want to cause offence.

Most 'straight 'guys will appeal to men of that ilk..The more you butch it up the more somodern will want you! Fact"

I get that, have already set filters to block m/mm/tvs. Thanks.

Once again, it's never my intention to cause offence.

After reading your profile, I have come to the conclusion that you must be the most mincey, glittery Queen in all of Paris and love nothing more than sexual frolicking and discussing various 18th century etchings with other homosexual men!

Just kidding, I wouldn't really say it's that gay

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Don't think it sounds gay. No we wouldn't knowingly meet married men, but some won't mind and yes more interesting pics are needed, good luck

Most 'straight 'guys will appeal to men of that ilk..The more you butch it up the more somodern will want you! Fact

Once again, it's never my intention to cause offence."

maybe set filters again then as if they were set you would not be receiving messages from men.As for your profile, it's off putting to read in the way it's set out.

Once again, it's never my intention to cause offence.

maybe set filters again then as if they were set you would not be receiving messages from men.As for your profile, it's off putting to read in the way it's set out."

Ok, wiil look to change layout, what about the content? Some have commented that it's not informative but i don't know what else you all need to know.

"After reading your profile, I have come to the conclusion that you must be the most mincey, glittery Queen in all of Paris and love nothing more than sexual frolicking and discussing various 18th century etchings with other homosexual men!

Just kidding, I wouldn't really say it's that gay "

Haha, thanks. That's a great reply.

"Don't think it sounds gay. No we wouldn't knowingly meet married men, but some won't mind and yes more interesting pics are needed, good luck "

Thanks, interesting pics such as? I'm completely clueless, sorry.

"Don't think it sounds gay. No we wouldn't knowingly meet married men, but some won't mind and yes more interesting pics are needed, good luck

Thanks, interesting pics such as? I'm completely clueless, sorry."

Get a few pics of your erection on there. Close up as possible.

Maybe you need to be clear that you are straight straight and not just fab straight......?

"Don't think it sounds gay. No we wouldn't knowingly meet married men, but some won't mind and yes more interesting pics are needed, good luck

Thanks, interesting pics such as? I'm completely clueless, sorry.

Get a few pics of your erection on there. Close up as possible. "

There seem to be plenty on here already, there's nothing wrong with mine (just trying to be original) but is that really all women want to be seeing? And yes i will work on the pics.

I like it. You can spell. You can rhyme. You can put a sentence together. In fairness that's more than a lot of guys on Fab are capable of

"I like it. You can spell. You can rhyme. You can put a sentence together. In fairness that's more than a lot of guys on Fab are capable of "

That's great, exactly what i was aiming for and, let's face it, you have to do something different to rise above the melee. Thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic