FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omptomp OP   Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

Hello everyone, just after some advice and pointers really. I've been on here for just over a year now, not religiously but dip in and out for periods of time. I have chatted to a few people and have had one successful meet but it just doesn't seem to be working for me. I look through people's profiles and a lot of people aren't interested in people that are new to the scene so that's the first challenge.

Secondly I get the impression that most ladies on here get a hell of a lot of messages on a daily basis so the second challenge is to stand out somehow, I try to put something in the subject box that is not just "hello" but it's quite limiting without sounding like a complete random lunatic. I am an articulate person and never send anything along the lines of "fancy a fuck", it's not my style and I read enough profiles to see that that is not what people want.

I completely get that I am not everyone's cup of tea, nobody is everybody's but I get so few responses (those i do are normally polite rejections) that something must be going wrong somewhere. Without sounding arrogant it can't always be a physical thing, i am by no means a 10/10, 6ft tall, gym obsessed Adonis but I am in pretty good shape, good looking and know how to talk to people.

I don't have a public face pic on my profile but that is to do with the nature of my work but I always send one with any messages I send. I am photo verified and have one published verification but do I need more??

Perhaps it is glaringly obvious where it's going wrong, perhaps it is just a numbers game, perhaps i have no idea what I am doing ??!! Either way would appreciate some brutal honesty to get this fun journey started.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I would delete the line from your profile "I am new to this and learning so help me out along the way".

Your post here is far longer than your profile. Could you not add more to it and also a few more pics?

Wishing you success. Sally

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My advice...

I understand you don't want to show your face.. but there are some great pics on here where blokes have used their imagination and remained anonymous.

Another thing.. try clubs or social events? Once you're 'in the circle' it's so much easier.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

All of this advice xx

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Being blunt OP - you've put more effort into this thread than you have your profile!!

Think of your profile as a shop window - ask yourself is it enticing and inviting you to step inside the shop for a browse and maybe to buy something, or does it look like the kind of shop you'd pass by in favour of the one over the road that has been dressed better?

Try writing a profile that shows off your personality a little, details what you're looking for, and more importantly what you think you can offer. Back it up with a set of pics that show off your body but not your cock - they don't have to be face pics either.

Give some thought to getting along to clubs or socials which are a great way of getting to meet people and getting yourself known, as is getting more involved in the forums which can often spark conversatoms etc.

Good luck

By *idalgo13Man  over a year ago

Near York

"Being blunt OP - you've put more effort into this thread than you have your profile!!

Think of your profile as a shop window - ask yourself is it enticing and inviting you to step inside the shop for a browse and maybe to buy something, or does it look like the kind of shop you'd pass by in favour of the one over the road that has been dressed better?

Try writing a profile that shows off your personality a little, details what you're looking for, and more importantly what you think you can offer. Back it up with a set of pics that show off your body but not your cock - they don't have to be face pics either.

Give some thought to getting along to clubs or socials which are a great way of getting to meet people and getting yourself known, as is getting more involved in the forums which can often spark conversatoms etc.

Good luck "

Take all of this advice....perfect

» Add a new message to this topic