FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Me and my profile

Me and my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undude2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Hey all, I not used to starting threads in the forum. Can I ask you lot to do me a favour and check my profile out and let me know what you think. And if any of you would ever consider meeting me. I am writing this post as i am finding it soo hard on here. Either I’m butt ugly or my profile is awful haha let me know. Would be just interesting to know peoples thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/12/17 14:37:15]

Too many cock photos I'd say hun

Southampton

I can reduce those numbers. What would you suggest

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't know if you're butt ugly because I don't know what you look like. I'm willing to bet that you're not.

Your profile is fine.

You have waaaay too many pictures of your cock.

You suffer from the same problem most single guys on here do, sheer pressure of numbers.

Keep at it and don't give up

Keep the first two. Get some teasing body shots that DON'T show your assets and make you look a bit more active. That full body outdoor shot doesn't do you any favours. Put the teasing shots above the cock shots.

Nice profile text though. I think there's a couple of tiny errors, but way better than most.

"I can reduce those numbers. What would you suggest "

I'd say keep one or two. The one in underwear maybe but 2 are very similar and the flacid on is not overly flattering. Try a nice bare torso and bum pic as apart from the clothed body shot, you cannot see what your body looks like hun.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hey all, I not used to starting threads in the forum. Can I ask you lot to do me a favour and check my profile out and let me know what you think. And if any of you would ever consider meeting me. I am writing this post as i am finding it soo hard on here. Either I’m butt ugly or my profile is awful haha let me know. Would be just interesting to know peoples thoughts. "
why did you not take the advice you were given a few weeks ago op?

"Hey all, I not used to starting threads in the forum. Can I ask you lot to do me a favour and check my profile out and let me know what you think. And if any of you would ever consider meeting me. I am writing this post as i am finding it soo hard on here. Either I’m butt ugly or my profile is awful haha let me know. Would be just interesting to know peoples thoughts. why did you not take the advice you were given a few weeks ago op? "

Oh bloody hell!!

Southampton

I haven’t done anything about it yet as I’m away working, and is very difficult with awful internet I have here. I will remove some pics but uploading new ones at the moment is very difficult with 0.30mb internet haha

You're called fundude, So show some pictures of you having some fun! Got to stand out from the crowd in this game mi hearty.

Southampton

I have removed some pics, let me know if these ones are ok?

You could always follow the advice from the exact same thread you started two weeks ago, just a thought

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"I have removed some pics, let me know if these ones are ok? "

That's a shame. You have a nice cock and it would be good to see more of it. There are probably as many women who like cock pics as don't- trouble is the latter are more vociferous.

The point is, though, you should put on your profile what YOU want. It's your advertisement and you know best how to advertise yourself and what works for you.

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

"You could always follow the advice from the exact same thread you started two weeks ago, just a thought "

Oh dear the naughty boy hasn’t done his homework

Southampton

"You could always follow the advice from the exact same thread you started two weeks ago, just a thought

Oh dear the naughty boy hasn’t done his homework "

Please ready my reply to that comment before posting yours please

"You could always follow the advice from the exact same thread you started two weeks ago, just a thought

Please ready my reply to that comment before posting yours please "

Well, you still posted the same thread, regardless of whether you’re away or not. It’s easy to remove pics or update text. Leave you to it chap.

Southampton

Well, you still posted the same thread, regardless of whether you’re away or not. It’s easy to remove pics or update text. Leave you to it chap. "

I understand that and that has what I have done. I just can’t upload anymore pics and that is what I thought the gentlemen was saying.

By *infulSandyCouple  over a year ago

London

Well, you still posted the same thread, regardless of whether you’re away or not. It’s easy to remove pics or update text. Leave you to it chap.

I understand that and that has what I have done. I just can’t upload anymore pics and that is what I thought the gentlemen was saying. "

Fair enough, you can't upload any more pics. Still doesn't make the advice in the other thread less relevant.

Update and work in your profile as you were advised and then give it a try, if you still have trouble of course ce back and ask for advice.

Asking for advice twice and doing nothing (regardless of the reason) makes it seem like you're making a "look at me" thread rather than asking for advice.

Southampton

I understand that and that has what I have done. I just can’t upload anymore pics and that is what I thought the gentlemen was saying.

Fair enough, you can't upload any more pics. Still doesn't make the advice in the other thread less relevant.

Update and work in your profile as you were advised and then give it a try, if you still have trouble of course ce back and ask for advice.

Asking for advice twice and doing nothing (regardless of the reason) makes it seem like you're making a "look at me" thread rather than asking for advice."

Thanks for your comment, I have changed my profile text from the thread I made the other day. Extended it a lot and spent a lot of time. That’s why I have asked for people to check it out and see if it’s better now, text wise. Like we have discussed I have removed some pics and once I get some decent internet I will also upload some new pics. I don’t want to start any arguments with anyone, I would just like some help that’s all.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"You could always follow the advice from the exact same thread you started two weeks ago, just a thought "

Ha ha! BUSTED!!

It's backfired because we won't bother checking him out now.

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 05/12/17 19:13:56]

Southampton

Thanks

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your pics are all 2 years old

I’m not having a go at you fella, but you need to suss out that folk get suspicious of threads with the same subject from the same person, regardless of your reasons. Perhaps best if you update your profile and see what happens

"Your pics are all 2 years old"

Exactly!

"Hey all, I not used to starting threads in the forum. Can I ask you lot to do me a favour and check my profile out and let me know what you think. And if any of you would ever consider meeting me. I am writing this post as i am finding it soo hard on here. Either I’m butt ugly or my profile is awful haha let me know. Would be just interesting to know peoples thoughts. why did you not take the advice you were given a few weeks ago op? "

Ha ha busted !!

Oh look its the forum mafia yawn.

A suit photo ALWAYS works for me...!

Hi Guys,

Any chance on some similar sort of feedback regarding my profile?

All comments will be taken on board.

Cheers

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Hi Guys,

Cheers"

You’re better off starting a new thread rather than trying to hijack this one.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hi Guys,

Cheers

You’re better off starting a new thread rather than trying to hijack this one."

well said

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

From my profile

*HELP FOR NEWBIES/NO MEETS**

This section is especially for you singles and couples that feel the urge to pm me and ask for advice etc, now you don't have to it's all here for you!

1. Read FAQ section, particularly the part about no reply, no interest, it's not considered rude. Do not bother with the Sydney university shit on your profile, it means nothing.

2. Work on your profile: decent pics and a good bio, tick interests. Put a profile pic on.

3. Get photo verified, particularly important if you are a couple or single female.

4. Get cam verified to start, you can go into the cam rooms and ask someone to help you with this. Couples must both be on at the same time.

5. Read a profile before messaging, it's polite.

6. Read existing forum threads on profile advice, some very good ones.

7. Post your own thread to ask for feedback, (not a whinging, whining entitled one!).

8. Act on said advice.

9. Go to local socials/clubs, meet people in public places.

10. Lastly, enjoy your time on fab!

By the way OP, take the advice given to you on your other thread 2 weeks ago!

Southampton

"From my profile

*HELP FOR NEWBIES/NO MEETS**

This section is especially for you singles and couples that feel the urge to pm me and ask for advice etc, now you don't have to it's all here for you!

1. Read FAQ section, particularly the part about no reply, no interest, it's not considered rude. Do not bother with the Sydney university shit on your profile, it means nothing.

2. Work on your profile: decent pics and a good bio, tick interests. Put a profile pic on.

3. Get photo verified, particularly important if you are a couple or single female.

4. Get cam verified to start, you can go into the cam rooms and ask someone to help you with this. Couples must both be on at the same time.

5. Read a profile before messaging, it's polite.

6. Read existing forum threads on profile advice, some very good ones.

7. Post your own thread to ask for feedback, (not a whinging, whining entitled one!).

8. Act on said advice.

9. Go to local socials/clubs, meet people in public places.

10. Lastly, enjoy your time on fab!

By the way OP, take the advice given to you on your other thread 2 weeks ago! "

Hi thanks for the comment, I have acted on it. I have re done my profile text and removed some pictures, haven’t been able to add new ones yet due to poor WiFi. I was asking advice based on my new profile text. Thanks for your help.

Funny with all the Internet issues and all.. You'd think you'd have trouble replying in this thread op but you seem to be responding just fine.

My advice would be to not post the same forum posts twice

Ultimately, if you incorporate the changes suggested by many. Your profile ceases to be a representation of you. It becomes what everyone else wants to see.

You have to work it out for yourself. After all, if you can't get what you're about across to people, how do you expect people who don't know you to do it for you.

Southampton

"Funny with all the Internet issues and all.. You'd think you'd have trouble replying in this thread op but you seem to be responding just fine.

My advice would be to not post the same forum posts twice "

The internet issue I have is 0.30mb sec download speed, writing text does not require a high bandwidth, uploading a pictures does depending on the size of the pic. I could upload crappy pixilated pictures but people wouldn’t like that and then I have wasted my time. That’s the issues I’m having.

Southampton

"Ultimately, if you incorporate the changes suggested by many. Your profile ceases to be a representation of you. It becomes what everyone else wants to see.

You have to work it out for yourself. After all, if you can't get what you're about across to people, how do you expect people who don't know you to do it for you. "

All I was asking was some advice, I don’t know what woman and couple particularly look for in a profile.

"Ultimately, if you incorporate the changes suggested by many. Your profile ceases to be a representation of you. It becomes what everyone else wants to see.

You have to work it out for yourself. After all, if you can't get what you're about across to people, how do you expect people who don't know you to do it for you.

All I was asking was some advice, I don’t know what woman and couple particularly look for in a profile. "

Keep it simple.

Pictures - clear and varied

Personality - get yours across

Patience - have loads, you're one man in an ocean full of men

Profile text - clear, concise, avoid the usual pitfalls. Asking people to message to find out more, why not tell them in your profile.

Tell people what you want from a meet.

Tell them what they can expect from you.

All I was asking was some advice, I don’t know what woman and couple particularly look for in a profile. "

I think you are missing the point op in that you've already asked this question on another post.

Search the forums, there are countless threads on this so with a little bit of research you can work it out. Take a look at other male profiles to see which ones appear to get better attention. look at male fabbed photos to see which ones get the most fabs.

After all of that, spend some quality time putting together a profile that represents you and your personality as well as what sets you apart. As someone has said, we can't write your profile for you and there is no magic wand or secret formula..... And that's the beauty of fab

Southampton

Thanks all

"Funny with all the Internet issues and all.. You'd think you'd have trouble replying in this thread op but you seem to be responding just fine.

The internet issue I have is 0.30mb sec download speed, writing text does not require a high bandwidth, uploading a pictures does depending on the size of the pic. I could upload crappy pixilated pictures but people wouldn’t like that and then I have wasted my time. That’s the issues I’m having. "

That shouldn't be an issue as you've already had the same advice given to you a couple of weeks ago. Yes you cannot sort your photos with your rubbish internet but the point is, you have already been given the advice, you didn't need to ask again. Good luck hun.

Southampton

The internet issue I have is 0.30mb sec download speed, writing text does not require a high bandwidth, uploading a pictures does depending on the size of the pic. I could upload crappy pixilated pictures but people wouldn’t like that and then I have wasted my time. That’s the issues I’m having.

That shouldn't be an issue as you've already had the same advice given to you a couple of weeks ago. Yes you cannot sort your photos with your rubbish internet but the point is, you have already been given the advice, you didn't need to ask again. Good luck hun. "

Thanks for your comments, I have changed my profile text now. I am asking if it reads better now and is ok.

Southampton

I have uploaded some new pics now, please can you check my profile and let me know if anything needs changing. Thanks for all your advice.

Pics aren’t great

Southampton

What would you like to see?

Nothing really, just saying that your latest shots, in our opinion, aren’t very good or attractive.

Southampton

Ok thanks for your opinion. If you have any advice please let me know so I can sort it out. Trying to stand out from the sea of guys here but I’m not the most attractive guy in the world I know that. I don’t think I’m but ugly tho haha

"Ok thanks for your opinion. If you have any advice please let me know so I can sort it out. Trying to stand out from the sea of guys here but I’m not the most attractive guy in the world I know that. I don’t think I’m but ugly tho haha "

Your username and pics are from 2015. As we are just about to enter 2018, you may want to consider changing that

Southampton

"Ok thanks for your opinion. If you have any advice please let me know so I can sort it out. Trying to stand out from the sea of guys here but I’m not the most attractive guy in the world I know that. I don’t think I’m but ugly tho haha

Your username and pics are from 2015. As we are just about to enter 2018, you may want to consider changing that"

I have just changed them. I’m only allowed to upload 6 per day. The new pics I have just put up I took last week

» Add a new message to this topic