FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help with my profile

Help with my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys would like some advice to make my profile a bit better as I'm not really having much luck and advice on socials and meets really I'm new to this and would like to get involved with you all but just don't know where to start, thanks in advance ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys would like some advice to make my profile a bit better as I'm not really having much luck and advice on socials and meets really I'm new to this and would like to get involved with you all but just don't know where to start, thanks in advance ??"

Well done for having face pics, but maybe try smiling a little. One or two body shots wouldn't go amiss (Not your cock)

Effort in=results out...you need to write a better bio, say more about what/who your looking for, what can you offer a potential meet? Most, but not all, woman won't be looking to show you the ropes, so you may find you have to learn the ropes yourself, try going to a club, scary I know, but go with no expectations of playing and get to know people and chat.

Good luck.

Poppy

Thabks I'll do that, I appreciate the help, I'll find a smiling picture body shots though I'll give it a go, not one of these washboard stomach types ?? and beef out my Bio

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thabks I'll do that, I appreciate the help, I'll find a smiling picture body shots though I'll give it a go, not one of these washboard stomach types ?? and beef out my Bio"

Not everyone likes a wash board stomach, muscles aren't the be all and end all for everyone, myself included in that. Don't be shy, show people who you are. Patience is key, it can take a while as a single guy.

Poppy

Thank you for the help I really appreciate it, I'd love to go to a club but I don't live near any and I would love to just meet people and see where the evening takes me ??

» Add a new message to this topic