FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > How is our profile?

How is our profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any tips on making our profile better. We are a genuine fun loving couple but seem not get many looks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks fine to me..im no expert but I'd definitely send a message if you were a little more local. Nice pics too x

Thanks hun x

As you’re only looking for females you’re limiting your options, but profile is detailed, play the long game.

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

First up, you're only looking for single females. That's a very small slice of fabswingers population and pretty much 99% of profiles on here are looking for the same thing. A lot of single females get 100s of emails every day, if your profile doesn't stand out from the crowd you probably won't be getting a reply. Patience will be key in that respect.

Your lack of veris will also go against you. Maybe attend a social so that people know you're who you say you are. Also there are many people out there (us included) that avoid newbies; when we get free time we like have fun rather than having to hold someone's hand through their first experience (might not be case, but we're not going to gamble and risk it).

Personally I'd lose the the caps lock text as SHOUTING CAN COME ACROSS QUITE AGGRESSIVE. And the "Would love exchange pics/vids and fantasies" would also put us off. We barely have enough free time to answer emails, let alone "exchanging fantasies", sounds like a lot of ping pong emails. Ain't nobody got time for that

Profile seems okay to me you’re a pretty hott couple too!

Cool, thank you for the feedback

You want a slim/average, bi, single female. Single women make up the smallest percentage of profiles on here, let alone slim and bi.

Like everyone else on this site who's looking for the same, have patience and don't get expecting anything.

[Removed by poster at 30/01/18 20:28:20]

"First up, you're only looking for single females. That's a very small slice of fabswingers population and pretty much 99% of profiles on here are looking for the same thing. A lot of single females get 100s of emails every day, if your profile doesn't stand out from the crowd you probably won't be getting a reply. Patience will be key in that respect.

Your lack of veris will also go against you. Maybe attend a social so that people know you're who you say you are. Also there are many people out there (us included) that avoid newbies; when we get free time we like have fun rather than having to hold someone's hand through their first experience (might not be case, but we're not going to gamble and risk it).

Personally I'd lose the the caps lock text as SHOUTING CAN COME ACROSS QUITE AGGRESSIVE. And the "Would love exchange pics/vids and fantasies" would also put us off. We barely have enough free time to answer emails, let alone "exchanging fantasies", sounds like a lot of ping pong emails. Ain't nobody got time for that

"

Pretty much this could also say a bit more about yourselves,likes/dislikes etc,as your profile doesn't really say much about you other than you're looking for a unicorn.Great pics of you both though,too many couples profiles only show off the female

By *randMrsTeaseCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Looks fine to me..im no expert but I'd definitely send a message if you were a little more local. Nice pics too x"

Same here

Thanks folks!

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

You both look great to me, I'd happily join you at your hotel xx

» Add a new message to this topic