FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi!

Hi!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

I’m pretty new to the site and new to swinging. I signed up initially to meet couples but I do get quite a lot of attention from guys too.

My question is genuine, is there anyone normal out there?! I’ve really struggled on this site with fakes and loonatics!

It would be nice to hear from someone normal and like minded for once

S x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Hi welcome to fab x

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

Welcome to Fab!

I guess that as a single M I don't get the pestering by loonies. Or normal people for that matter...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have spoken to & met some genuinely nice people, they are out there!

Hi and welcome to fab. Unfortunately, it is a right mix, and in my experience this site comes in two waves- fab, then crap lol. But then back to fab. I have met some really great people, who I became friends with. So good luck to you and have fun

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Hi, and welcome to fab.

No there's no normal people on here. There are some quite fabulous people on here, plus a few idiots and fakes and such. It may be a bit of a journey to learn how to tell them apart, I'm still struggling sometimes myself. But I think it's worth it

Happy fabbing, Polly xx

Hi well I’d say I was a normal guy as are lots of people on here it’s just a case of having the patience I think. I’ve been on a number of weeks now and I’m struggling to make friends win like minded people as well. I’m sure it will happen though or I’ll just give up lol x

"Hi well I’d say I was a normal guy as are lots of people on here it’s just a case of having the patience I think. I’ve been on a number of weeks now and I’m struggling to make friends win like minded people as well. I’m sure it will happen though or I’ll just give up lol x "

But you met someone this morning

"Hi well I’d say I was a normal guy as are lots of people on here it’s just a case of having the patience I think. I’ve been on a number of weeks now and I’m struggling to make friends win like minded people as well. I’m sure it will happen though or I’ll just give up lol x

But you met someone this morning"

Nope!

"Hi well I’d say I was a normal guy as are lots of people on here it’s just a case of having the patience I think. I’ve been on a number of weeks now and I’m struggling to make friends win like minded people as well. I’m sure it will happen though or I’ll just give up lol x

Nope! "

Oh, I obviously read your post wrong then

Apologies

It never happened delayed but we’ll see

Nope!

Oh, I obviously read your post wrong then

Apologies"

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

I presume looking at your profile being attractive and desirable encourages the loony mob to descend on you.

My suggestion would be the same as I’d give to the single guys who usually post these threads

Try to attend good socials and clubs that way you’ll get away from the wannabes and dreamers and get to meet people who are genuinely into the lifestyle and you’ll find you will eventually mainly use fab to stay in contact with your friends

Believe me you can have lots of fun but it becomes easier if you take control and there are ways to do exactly that.Please feel free to pm me for any more advice if needed

» Add a new message to this topic