FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Three weeks is it time to concede...

Three weeks is it time to concede...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well after working on my profile several times, trying to get involved on Forums and some false promises is it time to concede defeat and except the world of Fab isn’t for me... Fab doesn’t know what it’s missing lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

If I fell in a bucket of tits I’d come out sucking my thumb lol

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

THREE WEEKS?!

Lord, that doesn’t indicate well for your staying power

Most guys take a couple of months for their first meet at least *rolls around laughing*

By *mpaler721Man  over a year ago

Devon

Takes time young fella. Patience will pay off.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

In my opinion, no it isn't time to concede. It does depend on your expectations and requirements though.

"THREE WEEKS?!

Lord, that doesn’t indicate well for your staying power

Most guys take a couple of months for their first meet at least *rolls around laughing*"

That’s not in question

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

3 weeks ?? ah yer fucked mate . You should of had a different lady every night by now

"3 weeks ?? ah yer fucked mate . You should of had a different lady every night by now "

"In my opinion, no it isn't time to concede. It does depend on your expectations and requirements though."

No wild expections or requirements maybe that’s the issue. Thanks for a productive reply x

Have you been to any clubs/ events or socials

It does take time for everyone and as long as you’re happy to wait it out or you could go to a club that is on the club reviews that will help as well but you need to be patient

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Have you been to any clubs/ events or socials "

That’s probably a good idea

"Have you been to any clubs/ events or socials

That’s probably a good idea "

yeah you think haha.

Have to get out and meet people

That’s probably a good idea "

Keen to but would like to meet someone to go with first. Although I do think I could pop along and check one out alone

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Keen to but would like to meet someone to go with first. Although I do think I could pop along and check one out alone"

Why would you need someone to accompany you? You're moaning after 3 weeks but haven't done anything to get out there and meet people

There's thousands of single guys....why would women flock to you??

Keen to but would like to meet someone to go with first. Although I do think I could pop along and check one out alone"

You would be fine heading to a club on your own. i have loads of newbies come to my events at xtasia and always ensure they are made welcome and put at ease

"Well after working on my profile several times, trying to get involved on Forums and some false promises is it time to concede defeat and except the world of Fab isn’t for me... Fab doesn’t know what it’s missing lol"

You should definitely give up.

Bloody hell,3 weeks,what an awfully long time. I don't know how you're coping love!

Are you sure you've messaged EVERY woman on here?

My bad bad fucking hell!! Lol. I get it I’m one impatient fucker

Some constructive comments and as I’ve been told before I need to get to a club.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"In my opinion, no it isn't time to concede. It does depend on your expectations and requirements though.

No wild expections or requirements maybe that’s the issue. Thanks for a productive reply x"

You must have expected to have had some success within three weeks

Out of interest what were your less wild expectations?

"In my opinion, no it isn't time to concede. It does depend on your expectations and requirements though.

No wild expections or requirements maybe that’s the issue. Thanks for a productive reply x

Out of interest what were your less wild expectations?"

I joined with an openmind. See where it takes me.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I joined with an openmind. See where it takes me. "

I see. It's taken you to a place you don't like I'm guessing

I see. It's taken you to a place you don't like I'm guessing"

Don't be packing it in mate as they say Rome wasn't built in a day it takes time to strike up a online relationship to Suss out if there's any chemistry between certain peeps. Just be yourself and carry on for a bit longer. Keep a eye out for invites to a night on at a club someone you've spoke to is having. I've not been to a club yet but they do make newcomers welcome as long as you've read the rules of the club in question . Goodluck

"My bad bad fucking hell!! Lol. I get it I’m one impatient fucker

Some constructive comments and as I’ve been told before I need to get to a club. "

Have you had any replies at all? Many men say they never get replies.

I think 3 weeks is long enough. All this 'waiting for months' is rubbish. You'd have to mail every woman on site in that time. If you're not getting replies by now then waiting won't make a difference. They won't suddenly think "oh he's been here 3 months waiting patiently so we'll fuck him now!"

I also think it's odd to say go to clubs. It's a website for meeting people. If people only meet at clubs the site should just close down.

Keep smiling.

No I love the attitude of people on here the world would be a better place if everyone was as open and had the same...I don’t really give a fuck attitude.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I see. It's taken you to a place you don't like I'm guessing

No I love the attitude of people on here the world would be a better place if everyone was as open and had the same...I don’t really give a fuck attitude.

"

Right. I'm trying to understand why you're asking if it's time to concede that fab isn't for you but everything you've said so far makes me think that it is

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"Well after working on my profile several times, trying to get involved on Forums and some false promises is it time to concede defeat and except the world of Fab isn’t for me... Fab doesn’t know what it’s missing lol"

Didnt you have a meet booked for this morning? What happened to that?

"Well after working on my profile several times, trying to get involved on Forums and some false promises is it time to concede defeat and except the world of Fab isn’t for me... Fab doesn’t know what it’s missing lol

Didnt you have a meet booked for this morning? What happened to that?"

Cancelled 30min before

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"Well after working on my profile several times, trying to get involved on Forums and some false promises is it time to concede defeat and except the world of Fab isn’t for me... Fab doesn’t know what it’s missing lol

Didnt you have a meet booked for this morning? What happened to that?

Cancelled 30min before "

You did or they did?

Well at least you can put that one down to experience.

Most single guys wait months for that.

Your apparent lack of patience would put us off im afraid.

"Don't be packing it in mate as they say Rome wasn't built in a day it takes time to strike up a online relationship to Suss out if there's any chemistry between certain peeps. Just be yourself and carry on for a bit longer. Keep a eye out for invites to a night on at a club someone you've spoke to is having. I've not been to a club yet but they do make newcomers welcome as long as you've read the rules of the club in question . Goodluck "

Totally agree it takes time and if you want to be here then that’s what it will take

By *lyreelMan  over a year ago

King's lynn

Close the door on your way out.... 3 weeks and your wanting sympathy!!!

No staying power!

You have to earn your stay here!!!

"Close the door on your way out.... 3 weeks and your wanting sympathy!!!

No staying power!

"

You have verifications thank you that’s a big confidence boost.

King's lynn

No staying power!

You have verifications thank you that’s a big confidence boost. "

I could maybe have more if I went on the forum looking for the sympathy” I am leaving” shag..........but then, nah, probably not.

C ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya!!!!

No staying power!

I could maybe have more if I went on the forum looking for the sympathy” I am leaving” shag..........but then, nah, probably not.

"

I’d rather starve than eat out of the bins that’s all I’m sayin... see ya x

By *affa88Man  over a year ago

Salford

I have been on here for less than two weeks, Met two women, chatted to atleast 10, really pally with another two couples, one of which I am tagging along to a club with to introduce me....

looking at your physique you should be doing much better than chippy tits over here, maybe it's your approach?

I treat this site like a social site, I am just as happy having a chat about the weather as I am about spreading a guys wifes legs. Remember this isnt "fone a fuck", just try to make friendships first before trying to get you willy out

Jay

Stick it out bud

Just takes time to mingle and people to know you are sound.

Then there is one

Lots of fun to have, with single fems, sexy couples and party invites.

You will have your mind blown but just stick with it a while.

"I have been on here for less than two weeks, Met two women, chatted to atleast 10, really pally with another two couples, one of which I am tagging along to a club with to introduce me....

looking at your physique you should be doing much better than chippy tits over here, maybe it's your approach?

I treat this site like a social site, I am just as happy having a chat about the weather as I am about spreading a guys wifes legs. Remember this isnt "fone a fuck", just try to make friendships first before trying to get you willy out

Jay"

Nice one mate no I’m not jumping in cock first as my profile says I’m just as happy making friend if not more so.

"Stick it out bud

Then there is one

You will have your mind blown but just stick with it a while."

Good advice also! yeah I regret this post. I’m sticking with it I know I have something to offer, personality as well so I’ll just sit and wait till I start to make friends

Salford

"I have been on here for less than two weeks, Met two women, chatted to atleast 10, really pally with another two couples, one of which I am tagging along to a club with to introduce me....

Jay

Nice one mate no I’m not jumping in cock first as my profile says I’m just as happy making friend if not more so. "

It will happen mate, these women on here get 100's of messages a day, keep at it but if they read it and dont reply thats a clear sign to leave them alone.

Jay

Try staying for nine months 2 meets out of it but I love it in here - love the buzz of getting a contact or a wink or a friend request

Surprised your not swimming in a pool full of bikini clad page 1 stunners after your first day I know I was

3 weeks!! Most experienced fabbers will not take u seriously until you have shown some commitment on here lol

Keep going it just takes time.

Jay

Nice one mate no I’m not jumping in cock first as my profile says I’m just as happy making friend if not more so.

It will happen mate, these women on here get 100's of messages a day, keep at it but if they read it and dont reply thats a clear sign to leave them alone.

Jay"

Jay

Jay"

Spoke to a girl that had 1700 I’ve found my patience I’m putting it down to a frustrating weekend

Salford

Jay

Jay

Spoke to a girl that had 1700 I’ve found my patience I’m putting it down to a frustrating weekend "

Ha ha, yea it does get frustrating, just pull away from it for a few days, this isnt for the faint hearted

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Stick it out bud

Then there is one

You will have your mind blown but just stick with it a while..

Good advice also! yeah I regret this post. I’m sticking with it I know I have something to offer, personality as well so I’ll just sit and wait till I start to make friends "

Try a friendly Swingers Club and see what happens

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

I've been here 3 years and not had much luck. Ur a small fish in a big ocean.. and very optimistic

King's lynn

No staying power!

I’d rather starve than eat out of the bins that’s all I’m sayin... see ya x "

You come on to whine your leaving, now because your getting some nice comments you say you are staying.

I have not posted all my veris, and to imply anything about people on my veris that you do not know anything about is appalling.

I have had some wonderful times from meeting people from fab, all on my own and by my own merits, not by being molly coddled by others.

Your profile reads like you are a sanctimonious prick, I would like to wish you well but I won’t.

Stick yer kiss up yer arse, if you can fit it alongside your head.

No staying power!

I’d rather starve than eat out of the bins that’s all I’m sayin... see ya x

You come on to whine your leaving, now because your getting some nice comments you say you are staying.

I have not posted all my veris, and to imply anything about people on my veris that you do not know anything about is appalling.

I have had some wonderful times from meeting people from fab, all on my own and by my own merits, not by being molly coddled by others.

Your profile reads like you are a sanctimonious prick, I would like to wish you well but I won’t.

Stick yer kiss up yer arse, if you can fit it alongside your head.

Meet out of the question then?

"

By *eviantdeliteWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

By *eviantdeliteWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Jay

Jay

Spoke to a girl that had 1700 I’ve found my patience I’m putting it down to a frustrating weekend "

But do they though?.....

It took about 8 weeks I think as a couple before we had our first social ! Take your time and it will happen , we are here because we want to be not because we need to be so no need to rush into anything .. we have a few friends on here we are very excited about meeting but fitting in around life isn’t always easy and we sometimes have a date planned several weeks in advance so yet to meet those we really want to but know the date is set and worth waiting for . X

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

No offence mate, 3 weeks is hardly any time at all

There are people I have been chatting to for over a year and I haven’t asked her to play or sorted a date out

For me, I am often at football or away so unless in club it’s unlikely I am going to be free to meet people. That’s why I tend to keep to club scene.

Anyway good luck

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Man up princess, look in the mirror and say to yourself would my great grandad have given up so easily.

What happened to the spirit that made Britain great

» Add a new message to this topic