FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Are my polite introductions to boring?

Are my polite introductions to boring?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi just wondered about sending messages. I’m not going to message a lady and launch into what I’d like to do to her.

I try and just give a polite introduction and see if there are some similarities to pick up on our profiles. I’ve had a few polite responses but tend to be ignored. Is a polite intro a little boring for most? What do you reckon? ...

Ps I’m fully aware of the odds on here so it could be just that or simply I’m just not all that ha.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Nothing wrong with being polite and showing you’ve read a profile.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Hi just wondered about sending messages. I’m not going to message a lady and launch into what I’d like to do to her.

I try and just give a polite introduction and see if there are some similarities to pick up on our profiles. I’ve had a few polite responses but tend to be ignored. Is a polite intro a little boring for most? What do you reckon? ...

Ps I’m fully aware of the odds on here so it could be just that or simply I’m just not all that ha. "

Your profile and pics are both decent, but you're a 42 year old average bloke, hence bottom of the fab pecking order.

I would suggest a club where you can talk to people.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"Hi just wondered about sending messages. I’m not going to message a lady and launch into what I’d like to do to her.

Ps I’m fully aware of the odds on here so it could be just that or simply I’m just not all that ha.

Your profile and pics are both decent, but you're a 42 year old average bloke, hence bottom of the fab pecking order.

I would suggest a club where you can talk to people. "

I'd say above average. But yes, he would probably do better face to face.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

all my meets comment i look better face to face

i have never photographed well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ps I’m fully aware of the odds on here so it could be just that or simply I’m just not all that ha. "

Polite is the way to go with first message. Talk is cheap, telling her what you’d do to her.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

I would suggest a club where you can talk to people.

I'd say above average. But yes, he would probably do better face to face."

He calls himself average, but I agree he looks better than most 42 year olds.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"all my meets comment i look better face to face

i have never photographed well"

You can improve your photos - think about the background and angle of the camera and lighting. Think about your target audience.

» Add a new message to this topic